the wedding party

( I have no idea how weddings work, sorry if it sucks )
Jeff the killer
You sat drinking Kool-Aid while jeff dance with his friend, you would join him but you already embarrassed your self. Since your father dragged you down the ilea, and it was caught on tap. Jeff looked at you worried since your head was down, he stopped dancing and walked to you.
" (Y/n) come on things happen, just let it go. we'll laugh at this when were older, just have a time to remember" he said pulling you up
You smiled hugging him, everyone looked at you with a smile.
" Thank you" you spoke while he pulled you to the dance floor.
the music slowed down so you and Jeff danced together, and fail together.

Ben drowned
You and ben were dance like mad fools, even though every one thought you were crazy. They were shocked that someone tried to stop they wedding to keep you single, but you threw the bleacher at them. You laughed pulling ben into a kiss.
" I'm glade were together" Ben said 
" I'm glade I'm strong, since I had to throw something to keep us together" you said hugging him tight.
He nodded looking at the terrified people.

Lost silver
you and silver were away from every one since they were why to loud, and sliver only knew was lue and your mother. You sighed picking up silver and headed to the crowed of people you knew and hardly knew, even though you knew ten people you knew and the other 50 people you had no clue. You got to the center of the floor and released Sliver, so he could float around since that's how he danced.
You sighed remembering the best man holding the ring in front of silver so he could grab it, which made everything awful. You smiled and pulled silver into a hug.

ticci toby
You and toby were drinking wine to forget the wedding since, your father puked on you while people you and toby had no clue who they were dragged toby to the bathroom and harassed him. You father looked at Toby and saw cuts and burses all over, he said in anger. Everybody but your best friend and toby's best man was aloud to stay. You father kicked everyone out and then locked the door.
" I thought you knew them " he said looking at you
" I think they were my old bullies" you said hugging toby.

Masky
you and masky sat eating cake and talking while everybody dance, since you both rather eat than dance since you had to chase the floor girl and sprained your ankle then walk down the ilea. You sighed shoving more cake in your face glaring at the small kid, who smiles evilly at you.
" Let the kid go, it's their fault they don't get cake" he said laughing
" Yea, but I bet some kid will do the same to her.
You both laughed eating more cake.

Hoodie
You and hoodie sat next to the bathroom, so people would leave you alone which worked. The reason was the little girl you baby sit threw up on you, the mother didn't do anything since she was paying for your wedding and that was why Satan was the flower girl. Everything was fine till Satan the little child came walking to you with a smile.
" Fuck me " you mumbled under your breath.
Hoodie looked at you with a smile the worried you, you went to stand up but hoodie pulled you into a kiss. The child ran away screaming from the sight.

Slender man
You were talking to slender while your mother ran after you now hipper sister, since she ate half of the cake. You were surprised she wasn't a crossed the forest by now, Slender was scared of her at the moment. You sighed since the wedding was boring, no one was aloud but your family and Slenders one proxy who was thrown a crossed the forest because he yelled at your sister. Slender picked you up
" Don't think about the wedding as a party since we are together forever " he said putting you on a tree branch.
You smiled till slender picked up his proxy ready to throw him.
" Throw him and were threw " you hissed.
Slender dropped the male and looked at you shocked.

Eyeless Jack
you Jane and Jack sat at the park laughing while everybody left angry, since you and Jack didn't show up. You went to the park since you hated everybody there and Jane was yelled at since she was female and Jacks best man, so she left. 
" so should we have a privet wedding next time" Jack asked laughing
You laughed nodded trying to stay on the money bars.

Puppeteer
you and puppet left the wedding party since people uninvited started to show up, though the wedding was good until they played the music. You and puppet just cuddled on a hill waiting for the sun to set.
" So how was the wedding" he asked looking at you
"good, till thoughts kids showed up" you said getting a laugh from puppet.

Bloody painter
You and Helen sat at your art shop, since the church caught on fire. The reason for that was Helen got annoyed, so he torched everything.
 " Next time can you not kill almost every body, when you get upset " you hissed looking at the male
he smiled looking at the door, which had a big crack.
" So what place should I burn down next " he asked looking at you.

Lue
You and lue sat eating cake since it was to good to stop eating, even when you favorite song played. You wedding was fine even though your dog wasn't there. You hugged lue, hoping they stop playing good songs.
" Let me guess, their playing you favorite songs " he asked rubbing you head
You nodded sighing. He grabbed you and dragged you outside to watch the sunset, you were happy to see the sunset with Lue.