the next day

Jeff the killer
you sat in bed, while the doctor unwrapped your hand. Jeff sat next to you looking down, you could tell he was tiered. You looked down as the doctor left, it was quiet and peaceful. You looked a Jeff.
" you should go home and rest Jeff " you spoke looking him in the eyes " you looked tired and hungry I'll be fine don't worry just go home and sleep".
Jeff nodded and left and went home while you went to sleep.

ben drown
You sat in the hospital you had needles in your arms. Ben sat next to you even thou he was told to stay off the bed, even thou it was soft. You closed you eyes because you were tiered but you could sleep, You opened your eyes and snuggled next to ben and went to bed. Ben opened his eyes and looked at you.
" good night (Y/n) " ben said before going to sleep.

Lost silver
You sat on the bed holding silver, you were board and silver was the only one there. You looked at the opened door and you could see doctors and nurses walking by, Your eyes moved to silver who was asleep. You smiled and lied down holding silver your eyes slowly closed.
" goodnight silver"

Ticci toby
You sat at the doctor because you father said so just in case, you frowned at that but you didn't blame him. Toby walked threw the door with normal cloths he looked sad even thou you couldn't see his face, You looked down hoping he would talk but he didn't. You watched him sit down but nothing was said.
" it not you fault toby it my for running down the stairs so stop acting like a kid please" you spoke annoyed.
he nodded and you talked.

masky
Masky sat in the chair he was waiting for you to get out of the bathroom. The door opened and the nurse helped you out, and onto the bed. You lied down and looked at masky.
" so how the family " you spoke like you know him for years.
" I'm missing and everyone thinks I'm dead" he spoke looking at you
"ok god night " you said throwing the blankets over your self.

hoodie
you looked at hoodie while he tried to tape your stiches shut, because he was fooling around and ripped twelve. You looked at him and shook you head, you went to move but he had your head.
" ok done " he said holding duck tape.
" your a dork you know that " you said looking out in the hall.

 Slender man
You sat and talked to slender, even thou it was 12:00 in the Moring. you started to think of questions.
" is Jeff getting into to trouble, or did he learn his lesson"
" dear god he couldn't learn even if his life depended on it" slender spoke putting his hand onto his face.
you nodded and listen for the rest of the night.

eyeless jack
Jack sat in the room with you, and he had to since they couldn't let any more cold air in. Jack looked at you for at bit and walked to the corner, and looked for a way out or for a person to walk in that door.
" Jack knock on the window and asked to leave before you starve or ill me " you spoke worried.
Jack nodded and stood up, he slowly made it to the window and knocked
" can I come out please " he asked looking down.
you watched as jack left, then you fell asleep.

puppeteer
You opened your eyes to see a floating demon, you smiled remembering the first time you meet. You sat up and he floated down.
" how, long was I out " you asked rubbing your belly.
" three days and five hours. you hungry or something" he asked moving his hand around.
" yea, also I have to pee" you said.
in the end you got food but didn't get to pee happily.

 bloody painter
Helen sat next to you holding a book just in cause ej came back, which would happen. You looked at him and smiled, even thou you were made about the book hitting your face.
" please don't hit me with that book or any book " you spoke just before EJ came back in the room.
Helen threw the book and you sat there quietly.
" thanks for doing me a favor and not letting me finish.

Lue
You awoke and looked for Lue

" hi I'm doct-"
"were Lue " you interrupted not caring who or what he was.
" in that bathroom, so how's your ch-"
" can you get him please"
" I will soon but how's your che-"
" NOW"
in the end you got to talk to Lue, and piss off doctor smile.