when he gets drunk

Jeff the killer

You walk home from you friends house, you were gunna stay there but Jeff would come over and scared you friend to death. You opened the door and saw Jeff face on the floor face first. You walked to him flipping him over, he giggled holding his knife and a bottle of rum.
" Jeff are you drunk" you asked annoyed
" noooo, but there a rainbow lion behind you " Jeff slurred .
You looked behind you worried and saw nothing was there you started to worried about his health till you remember the empty bottle of rum.
" WHY IS YOUR BODY A FROG" he laughed
you looked at him slowly walking back heading to your friends house.

Ben drown
You sat in your room trying to finish your work, you looked out the window and saw it was night. You heard crying so you went down stairs and you saw ben holding the green pillow you had. You saw he was crying, so you walked to him to comfort him.
" Ben what's wrong, why are you crying" you asked worried
" do you hate me, you weren't here when I needed you" ben cried holding you
" I was doing my work up stairs, I have to get it done or I'm in big trouble" you said softly.
You looked around and saw an empty bottle of vodka on the floor, you looked at ben
" are you drunk"
" yeeees please don't leave me" he cried harder crushing your body.
" I will stay only if you stop killing me" you whispered due to ben crushing your inside
he nodded but cried.

Lost silver
You walked home from your grams house, she wanted to cook cookies so she could give them to the kids on the street. You opened the door and saw no silver so you cooked diner, you jumped when you heard crying. You ran around trying to find the crying and you ended up in bathroom and saw silver crying in the tub.
" Silver why are you in the bathroom" you giggled
" I'm lost, and I don't know were I am" he cried
" one your I'm my bathroom , and two why do I smell something bad".
You looked around and saw a bottle of rum, you looked at silver confused on how he opened the bottle with no arms and no legs
" how did you opened that bottle"
I found it but then I got lost, were am I " he said scared
you shocked your head grabbing water so silver could drink it

Ticci toby
you sat and talked to you new next door neighbour and you told them about your old one but they still said they would stay.
"So are you single" the male asked
" no, I have a boyfrie-" a crashed came from my house
You walked out and into your house and see toby in your bra and underwear.
" toby what are you doing" you asked angry.
" you in a few seconds" he chuckled
You ran to your bathroom locking toby out, you sat agents the door
" Toby get out of here " you yelled
" that's not what you said last night" he spoke calmly
" GET OUT TOBY IM NOT KIDNING" you yelled.
Toby's ax went threw the door, you went to get up but toby grabbed you. You smelled of whisky stayed on his jacket. you got out of the death griped and ran out of the building and down the road.

Masky
You sat in the kitchen working on your friends work because they broke both arms and you didn't want them to fail because you were a good friend. you got it done and wondered when masky would came out of the bathroom so got up and walked to the door, opening and saw masky sleeping next to the toilet. You dragged masky to the couch grabbing some blankets pulling them over him. you looked around the bathroom and saw a bottle of rum and you walked out and wonder if he fell asleep because of the drink or hit his head falling.

Hoodie
You waited for hoodie to come over since he said he would. You walked outside to be tanned by the sun. You saw hoodie walking out of the woods, he seems happy to happy. You sat down waiting for him to get to you. hoodie sat next to you, you went to speak but the smell of booze stopped you.
" are you drunk" you asked calmly
" yes"
" why"
" my friend wanted to hang out, so he brought drinks" he giggled
You shocked your head, you talked a bit till he fell asleep.

Slender man
You knew slender wasn't in a good mood so you left him alone. you wanted the day to end and then slender popped in with a bottle of wine. He sat down angrily
" you want to talk or are you gunna break my couch with your ass" you said with a smile
" I would like to talk about it (Y/n)" he said , making your name sound like sandpaper
" then talk".
" well today I told Jeff not to play on the roof, so he got on the roof and played on the roof and he fell he blamed me for letting him fall. I tell him to be nice to sally but no he goes and breaks her tea set, dolls and her teddy bear" slender spoke sassy.
you nodded trying so hard not to laugh.

Eyeless jack
You walked home from work. the doctors pissed you off they had a good idea to throw blood on you for a joke, which made you pissed. you opened the door and there was no jack not in your sight but the smell of booze was there, you tuned the corner and jack jumped on you
" ARE YOU HURT WHOS BLOOD IS ON YOU" he yelled worried"
" I don't know but the people in the hospital dumped blood on me" you said pissed.
He hugged you like you would turned to dust. He picked you up and carried you to the coach.
" Are you drunk you seem clingy, and panicky" you asked annoyed
" yes, don't leave" he said hugging you tighter.
You sighed and hugged him

Puppeteer
You walked home from the town meeting and you were not in the mood anymore they said they were gunna take down the tree that your old friend played at before they died they had a birth problem but she went out happy she wanted to die next to that three with friends family and she was even barred there and they want to unbury her for a mall. You walked in your house and saw puppet playing with your dolls, your anger went to joy.
" miss glitter toad would you like more tea " puppet said classily
you giggled and causing puppet to look at you. You looked at him better and found a bottle of whiskey next to him, but you sat next to him because your still sad about your child hood friend.

Bloody painter
you sat in your store wanting to close it but your father said to keep it open but he was a loud to leave and get drunk. a guy walked in yelling at you because you didn't have smokes.
" sir were a paint and paint brush store not a co-op now get out" you said angry. 
You closed the shop and went home, you saw Helen playing a seen of Romeo and Juliette. You watched but after awhile you saw a bottle of rum, but he was good a his drama but you were upset that he was drunk.

Lue
You went around the mall getting grocery's and you got Lue and sully favorite food. You got home and put away the food and you saw Lue sitting on the couch thinking. You sat next to him but he didn't talk, you sat there waiting for him to talk. you looked at him and saw a bottle of wine, you sat up grabbing water handing it to him. He nodded in happiness, but still didn't feel like talking
" are you drunk"
he nodded
" do you feel well"
he nodded
" do you want me go" you asked
he shook his head, so you sat next to him leaning on him.
he shook his head leaning agents your shoulder.