baby clothes

Jeff the killer 
To day was the day you and Jeff went to the store, you needed baby clothes. 
It was stormy out and it was a good thing it was, or Jeff would be dying from the heat. He was warring a dark re sweater, with a black scarf. He had dark sunglasses to block people from seeing his eyes.
You walked into the store, and looked threw the iles. You spotted a baby onesie, you smiled seeing them covered in ducks, puppies, kittens, and other animals. You grabbed a hand full and threw them in the cart. 
“ do you think we that much clothes, we just having a baby”
“ you don’t know, we could have more than one y'know like twins or even more" you said proving his part.
You smiled when Jeff froze, his face slowly turning into terror.
“ your right, we need to grab the whole stock” Jeff said grabbing all the Onesies.
You laughed and continued to shop

Ben drowned
You walked down the store hall, pushing Ben in the cart. As you knew he would just go and get lucky charms. You spotted baby clothes, be smiled and looked at them as if he was an inspector.
“ I think we need to get the pink, purple, red, blue, green, and the ones with the cute designs “ he said grabbing all of the baby clothes. “ we should also get baby booties, don’t you think (Y/n)”
You nodded knowing full well that the baby would look cute in them.

Lost silver
You had silver in the cart where the kids were To sit, he didn’t mind as he was busy watching YouTube on your phone. You walked to the baby Ile and saw a bunch of Pokémon onesie. You smiled and headed the small section. 
“ silver Hunny what do you think “ you said getting his attention.
“ yes, we need to grab all of them. I don’t care if we have to stab someone for them" He said darkly which made the woman looking at the same thing back away.
You smiled and grabbed all of the onesie, and put them in the cart.

Ticci Toby 
You walked down the Ile while Toby sat in the cart, the reason why you were here was because you wanted to get baby clothes. And Toby was with You, because your ex was in town. Your eyes scanned the baby clothing, you smiled when you saw the sesamie street on one of the onesie. You loved that show as a kid. You grabbed a hand full and placed them on Toby, he looked at the clothing and smiled. 
“ hey it’s Elmo “ he said calmly before putting it back down.

Masky 
You sat at home, looking at your phone. You were shopping on line, on an app called wish. You husband was sitting next to You, pointing at clothes and toys. You stopped and found a crib, it had Winnie the pooh designs on it.
“ we should get this as well” he said taping the photo.
“ it to expensive”
“ is out child not worth the money” he said dramatically 
“ fine, fine will get it"

Hoodie
You walked down the Ile, pulling hoodie along as he just wanted to stay home.
“ why do I have to come, I don’t even want a kid” he said
“ be a man, and not such a wimp” you said while you stopped in the baby Ile.
He sighed and looked at the clothing, a small smile crawled onto his face. 
“ I want a kid but I don’t want a kid is all I mean"
“ why “ you asked as you put lots of clothes in the cart
“ when I started to be a proxy there were rules, and one of them was that if I have kids they will have to become proxy's” he said as he handed you a duck bib.
“ than we keep this kid a secret, and move away far away from here" you said kissing his check.

Slenderman 
You walked down the Ile, your husband in his human form. You notice baby clothes and walked to them, you husband following you. You smiled when you saw a baby outfit that looked like a tuxedo. You picked it up and threw it in the cart, you husband smiled and grabbed a hand full of red and pink outfits.
“ we don’t know the gender yet” he said as he grabbed more colors.
You smiled and walked off with your husband

Eyeless jack
You stood in the baby Ile, you couldn’t decide if you want red outfit with pink dots or green outfit with blue flowers. Jack walked beside you and dropped a bunch of baby clothes in the cart.
“ I can’t decide should I want red outfit with pink dots or green outfit with blue flowers” you said as you looked at jack.
He looked at them both and grabbed both of them and threw them in the cart.
“ you can choose at home, the store is about to close” he said as he walked off with the cart.

Puppeteer 
You stood in the baby Ile, your eyes staring at the clothing. Puppet was however grabbing one of everything, you noticed and turned to him.
“ Jesus I’m not buying the whole store”
“ why not, we don’t know it’s sex or how many” 
“ I’m only two months in my pregnancy “
“ just buy the damb clothe”
“ fine “ you said as he shoved the clothes in the cart.

Homicidal lue
You sat in the cart, as your husband pushed you around.
“ oh we should check the baby ile" 
“ ok, hang on” he said as he turned the cart around and ran to the baby section.
“ what should we get “
“ clothes, that would be the main goal right now” 
He nodded and grabbed an arm full of clothes 
“ there were done, now let’s get food and go home”
“ sure think skully “