babys first steps

(  (C/n) = Child's name    )

jeff the killer

you sat at the park while your daughter played in the sandbox, a woman sat next to you and began to talk to you.

" So which one is your kid," she finally asked

You smiled and pointed to your baby girl who had a toy shovel in their mouth.

" They are cute, what is their name," they asked as ask she shifted to you.

" (C/n)," you said with a smile.

" What a cute name," they said as they looked away. " My kid's name is Sam, they are over there with their father," she said pointing to the baby swings.

You rolled your eyes, as she kept talking about how great her kid was. You looked at your child who put the shovel down and looked at you with a smile, you smiled back at them and waved. They stood up and walked towards you, as they let out a giggle. You smiled as they got to you, picking them up, and walked to your stroller. You put them in the stroller and walked away with your kid as a way to get away from the chick at the park. You wished you caught it on camera.

Ben drowned

You sat inside with the air-conditioner on, as the hot summer breeze struck anyone who was outside.

" Hey (Y/n) do you know where my hat is," Ben said with a smile.

" In the bathroom, on the counter," you said as you pulled out your phone and started to record your son.

They smiled at you as they played with their toys, Ben walked out of the bathroom and walked behind you. They smiled as they kissed your head before jumping into the TV.

'(C/n), look at the camera," you said in a baby voice.

They let out a giggle as they looked at you, they stood on their feet. Wobbling as they did so, they stood there so a few seconds before walking to you. You smiled as they grabbed onto your arm, before crawling into your lap and snuggled close.

Lost sliver

(C/n) was sitting next to sliver while you slept as you stayed up all night, Taking care of (C/n) as they were crying all night. Silver looked at his small daughter who was playing with her bear, it was the bear that they got from the hospital. He smiled as he floated away to get something to drink, as he got to the kitchen his she began to cry. He floated back into the living room, he smiled as they looked at him. They stood up and began to walk to him, their arms stretched out as they tried to reach for him. He smiled as they got to him, pulling him into a hug.

" (Y/n)," Sliver called out.

You stirred away and looked at him with a small smile.

" They walked," he said so happily.

You sat up and picked up your child and began to praise them.

Ticci Toby

You and Toby sat outside, as it was nice out. You were watching your two kids, who were crawling around on the grass. It was cute, though Toby wanted them to raise each other. Which you said no to as they were too young, and didn't know how to walk yet.

" So how was work," you asked as you kept your eyes on your children.

" Good, got a few days off," he said with a smile.

You nodded as you glanced at him for a few seconds.

" that's good," you said as Toby pointed at the babies.

You smiled as one stood up and began to walk to you two, You smiled as you picked him up, You looked at your daughter who was walking to the woods.

" Toby, the kid," you yelled as you pointed to your other son.