when you,re jealous

Jeff the killer
You sat with Jeff you were happy he was happy till the one girl talked to him, it started out like this.
You were at the park with Jeff eating cupcakes. the sun kept your back warm and the soft breeze made it the perfected day. A brown hair girl walked to Jeff.
" hey baby why are you alone " she said like she was talking to a dog.
" I'm here with my girlfriend " he said confused
" you should date me " she said looking at you.
Jeff went to answer but you punched her in the face
" FUCK OFF " you yelled trying to punch her.
Jeff held you down hoping you didn't kill her.

Ben drown
You and ben were walking to the arcade, till a red head in booty shorts and a bra walked to ben. Ben looked away not giving eye contacted. The girl grabbed ben's arm and pulled him to her.
" hey baby you should hang out with a women the a child " the girl said.
Ben looked tariffed, looked at you with a help me.
You walked to her pulling her hair.
" get your own man you fucking slut " you yelled grabbing ben.

Lost silver
You sat at a Pokémon show, sliver was happy yo be here and you were to but not for long. A girl dressed as ash walked to silver, she looked into him, you didn't care till she flirted.
" You are hot you should date me " she said touching his shoulder.
" I-I ha-have a g-girlfr-friend " he stuttered.
you walked to her pushing her back and hugged silver
" mine " you said walking away.

Ticci toby
You took a walk down town, hoping you didn't see any of the girls there. You turned the corner and was all three girls wearing booty shorts and a thin see threw tang top. Toby looked grossed out while you grew over protective of toby. Their eyes landed on toby, but landed on you they smirked darkly at you. They grabbed toby arm
" hey be with women then a baby " the first girl said.
" I'd rather date a child then a slut " toby said.
the girls laughed
" this is no times for jokes" the second girl said
You punched them in the face
" get your own man britches " you yelled grabbing toby arm and ran.

Masky
You sat in the mall, while masky tried to find gloves because you reminded him his finger prints would be on anything he touches. You sat there calmly hoping he would finish so but you fell asleep. You awoke to masky shaking you violently, you opened your eyes. You looked around and saw masky shaking you while a girl clinged to him. You sat up and grabbed the girl dragging her out of the store. You grabbed masky and left.

Hoodie
You took a jog with hoodie, because you weren't allowed to go alone. You got to the park, you felt tired so you took a break while hoodie chugged water and planed his new kill. You got up and walked to hoodie, which hurt like hell. You got to his side and saw a girl walked to him putting an arm around him.
" stay away from my boyfriend " the female said.
Hoodie felt sad for the girl. You punched her in the face.
" stay away from my boyfriend or else " you said pulling hoodie away.

Slender man
You took a walk in the woods with slender it was nice, and relaxing. You sat under a tree to cool off, which'd helped. You felt sleepy so you took a nap. you heard yelling and screaming. You opened your eyes after someone hit you. You saw tons of females hugging slender man screaming
" have my baby's ".
You walked to past them grabbing slender and walked away. you yelled
" chosen one bitches "

Eyeless jack
You walked with jack during the night, he wanted were people lived and you were showing him. He made a deal that he wouldn't hurt any kids or infants. You turned the corner and saw a few bullies, you continued walking not caring if they noticed. You walked down the road, you blinked and found your self on the ground. You looked around and saw your bullies around jack pulling him into a hug or trying to kiss him. You stood up and pushed the girls off, you grabbed jack and walked away. You were pushed on the ground, you looked and saw bitch face standing above you. You stood up and punched her in the face, causing a cat fight. Jack pulled you away because the cops were coming.

Puppeteer
You sat at a garage sale, because the puppet master was selling puppet. You looked up and started bidding. You brought ten million dollars just in cause. One girl started biding
" 10 dollars " the female said
" 100 dollars " You yelled
" 200 dollars " she yelled.
" 1000 dollars " you yelled.
The female got up and walked away angrily. You got up and paid for puppet.

Blood painter
You sat at your shop while Helen put up paint brushes for extra change. You checked out on person, while Helen put things up. Helen grabbed more brushes but a girl grabbed him and hugged him. You looked to your left and saw Helen pushing the female away, you walked to her calmly.
" please stop touching my boyfriend he's not for sale"
" He mine, plus who would want to be with a freak like you" she said.
You grabbed her and threw her out.

Lue
You sat in at the park while Lue tried to find his scarf. You looked around and saw Lue running away from a few girls, you laughed till more and more came and Lue fell. You sat up and walked to Lue, you pulled girls off and pulled Lue off. One girl pushed you down and pulled Lue away. You grabbed Lue and walked home angrily.