first date

jeff the killer

you followed Jeff because he told you to dress nice and be ready and so you did. You followed him to a hill and he sat down on the wet grass and you did too. your eyes widened with joy when you saw the sunset. you looked at him but he wasn't there.

"where did you go," you asked yourself
you saw a note next to you so you picked up the note and read it.

' I'm sorry I left so soon but the cops are in town, I only had time to sit with you for a minute or two. - Jeff'

you put the note down and looked at the colored sky and sighed.

ben

you walked with ben down the road since he said come as you are so you did. You saw him at the game shop and ran to him, he grabbed your hand and jumped into the game dragging you along with him. you looked up and saw you were in c.o.d, you went around killing each other but had the best time. After the game ben gave you a drink before bring you home and leaving.

lost silver

you had your date at home with silver since he was scared, you wouldn't like it or the place was closed or being used when you two got there. so you went and ate at your house and watched moves and played games and read some books you told a few jokes. He was shyer than before but you thought it was cute, he left at noon because he had to be somewhere.

ticci toby

toby had you found cards which led you to the abandoned water park, he pushed you to the slid and you had to go down with him. you had a few cuts when you hit the bottom and toby with a broken nose after slamming his face-first on the ground, but both of you laughed about it. you did tell him about logic after, so he didn't do anything like that again.

masky

you sat with masky who made you wear a raincoat even tho it wasn't gonna rain. after a minute the girl you hate the most walked down on the grass. the sprinklers went off making her makeup slid down her face, her dress got wet. you were glad you came because you saw the person you hated the most look like a clown.

hoodie

you walked with a hoodie down the sidewalk since he wanted to go to the park for the date. you were happy to leave your work behind. he looked up at the sky and saw the stars, they glowed more than before. you felt his hand on your shoulder, you went to say something but the sirens echo in the background. he left quickly leaving you alone, you wished he could stay a little longer.

slender man

you walked with slender down the forest path, the sun was setting with the color pink blue-red, and orange in the sky. you stopped when slender grabbed your shoulders. you looked at you and handed you your favorite flower. you lied beside him looking at the sky and its secrets, but your phone rang and had to go home so he dropped you off close to home.

eyeless jack

you had to walk with EJ to the graveyard thou you wished he choose something different. he looked around and you followed but you tripped and fell down a big hole. after ten minutes passed jack began to look for you since he didn't see you. you heard a yelp and opened your eyes and saw EJ. he handed you a box so you opened it, you gasped when you saw the neckless with your favorite color on it. for the rest of your date, you were in the gave yard sitting in the hole.

puppeteer

you sat with puppet boy and watched Jeff Dunham and his puppets he seemed happy he wasn't the only one that played with puppets which made the whole thing weird after that sentence. after that show it played another and another till it played the first one. after that you two ate some food because you two were hungry. He had to leave at 3:00 am since he was behind on his kills.

bloody painter

Helen had you go to a painting show with him, you didn't want to go until you found out you git to see his face. you found out your best customer was your boyfriend. after the show Helen dragged you to get something to drink due to the show that banned drinks during the show last year. after you got drinks he brought you home and left before anything could happen because he had to paint.

Lue

Lue literally dragged you out of your house since he wanted to go out, and you had to do paperwork so you were being dragged. he picked you up and brought you to a play. kids were dancing and singing since they were playing Cinderella. after the show you were glad you were dragged out of the house so you thanked lue after the play he dropped you off at your house and left.