anniversary

Jeff the killer

You sat on the couch, while you held your baby. Today was your anniversary, you were excited as it was your first. You smiled as bounced the baby on your lap, as you waited for jeff to come home from a mission. It was hard to hide his present as he was a natural snoop, all you had to do was hid it under the crib. You smiled as the front door opened, you watched as Jeff walked in all bloody.

" How are you Hunny," you said as you tried to hide your excitement.

" Not right now, I'm busy," he said as he walked out of the room.

You looked down as you tried to process what happened, you shook your head and stood up. Maybe you had to remind him, he wasn't good with dates.

" Jeff baby, guess what day it is," you said with a smile.

" Will you fuck off, I just got home. I don't need your stupid mine games," he hissed as he glared at you.

" Sorry," you said as you walked out of the room.

You went back to the couch and spent the rest of the day alone.

Ben drowned

You walked down the stairs as ben played with his kid, you had to go to the basement to get his gift. You walked to the corner of the basement and pulled out a wrapped box that held his gift, you hurried up the stairs. Once on the first floor, you closed the door. You walked to the living room and went straight to ben, he looked at you and smiled.

" Happy anniversary," you said with a smile

He looked smiled as he stood up and pulled you into a hug, you hugged back.

" I also got you a gift," Ben said as he let go of you and ran to the closet.

You watched as he came back with a small gift, he handed you the box while you handed him his gift. He smiled as he held a Gameboy in his hands.

" This is the best present ever," he said. " Open yours," he said with excitement.

You nodded as you opened the small box, you smiled as tears filled your eyes. There in the box was a neckless, You took it out of the box and put it on.

"I love it," you said with a smile

Lost silver

You sat in the kitchen as you and silver looked at the box you got each other, you wanted to open it though you wanted him to open his first.

" Open the gift first," silver said as he looked at you.

You shook your head, he sighed and looked at the box.

" Can you opened mine," he said 

You nodded and opened his gift, he smiled as you put the hoodie down that had you and him at the wedding printed on the hoodie.

" I didn't know what to get you, as you don't have hands," you said as you rubbed the back of your neck.

" It'd alright, I had to have my friend help me," he said

You smiled as you opened your gift, You pulled the bracelet out and put it on.

" thank you, I love it," you said.

Ticci Toby

Toby smiled as he walked through the front door, a small gift in his hand.

"(Y/n)," Toby called out as he walked to the living room.

You looked up and smiled as you saw him, he walked to you with a hand behind his back.

" guess what day it is," he said as he sat down on the couch.