when he finds out

Jeff the killer
Jeff sat at the table looking around and worried (Y/n) wasn't sitting at the table. Jeff sat up he looked around but nothing. the phone ranged and he answered. you were on the other end and told him what happened, he hung up and went to the hospital.

Ben drown
Ben looked out the window and saw you being dragged out of the pool, he ran out of the house. his heart broke twenty times and it would be fixed by you being alive.

lost silver
sliver heard a scream, so he went outside and saw you outside face down. he froze he saw the Naiobours he faded into his game so they didn't see him. He cried feeling it was his fault.

ticci toby
Toby heard someone falling down the stairs. he got up and looked he saw you on the ground, he saw you getting picked and carried away. he went to his place to change so he could see you.

masky
masky got out of the bathroom and didn't see you, but he saw your phone. he went and grabbed it. he saw the screen cracked he looked around asked where he went and he found out about the car accident.

Hoodie
hoodie came back but he didn't see you, he felt like you went to the bathroom while he left so he sat on the swing. he looked around. the lady walked to him and told him about the accident and where you were.

slender man
slender got back and saw you fall, he froze in fear. he saw you being carried away, he followed your mother trying to see you but you were out of his sight.

eyeless jack
jack looked behind him but didn't see you, he turned back to look for you. when he got to the bridge he looked around but saw nothing but trees. he looked in the water and saw you, he jumped in and dragged you to the hospital.

puppeteer
puppet looked at you and smiled, he sat next to you. he kissed you, he pulled away realizing you were choking he popped you into the hospital and left changing his clothing.

bloody painter
Helen walked into the house and looked for you, but he couldn't find you so. he went to grab more paint but found you down the stairs crying. he grabbed you and dragged you to the doctor.

Lue
Lue stopped and sat down he looked around he began to panic fearing you got hurt so he started to look for you. ye got to the bottom of the hill he saw your shoe near a bush. he ran to the bush and found you and he brought you to the doctor smile