when you get hurt and he doesn't know

Jeff the killer
You were cooking super for Jeff, due to him not eating food all day. You flipped the eggs on the plates and handed it to Jeff. you put your hand on the burner, you burned your hand. You fell down and went to the doctors.

Ben drown
You sat in the pool, ben didn't go in, but sat on a chair near the pool. Ben got up and went in the house to grab soda. minutes passed and Ben didn't see you splashing so he went back inside to look for you. Your friend walked to the pool and saw you at the bottom of it, they brought you to the hospital.

Lost silver 
You sat on the roof with silver, sliver got up to get something inside. You got up to follow but slipped and fell off the roof. Your Naybours saw you fall and ran to you, when they got there you were flat on your stomach. They drove you to the hospital.

Ticci toby
You ran up the stairs because you wanted to show toby your home work, he said he would help you with it. You father walked down the stairs, he saw you run down. his heart stopped when you fell down. He grabbed you and ran to the hospital.

Masky
You walked with masky, he was boarded and you had nothing to do but clean so you went. Masky went to the wash room, you went to walked a crossed the but you were hit by a truck. the driver brought you to the hospital.

Hoodie
You went to the park with hoodie, he was holding a knife that he got. You thought it was cool. Your sun glasses were on your head since the sun was under the clouds. Hoodie left to put the knife away, while he did that you tried to swing as high as possible. Your swing was pushed by a strong wind, you were pushed into a poll hitting your head and falling of the swing. The lady there called an ambulance, and you were shipped away.

Slender man
You walked with your mother and slender, slender stopped to check on the lack. While he looked at the lack you climbed up into a tree. You grabbed a small branch, but it snapped and you fell. You hit the ground quick. You mother grabbed you and droved you to the hospital.

Eyeless jack
You sat on the brig in the park. You like this brig but you never jumped off it due to one kid falling and broke their arm. Jack sat next to you on the railing. He got up and left to grab some water, you went to follow but you fell landing into little bit of water. Your body was body was covered but your head which made it difficult to see you.

Puppeteer
You sat with puppet, you had just made lunch. Puppet left and you grabbed you sandwich and took a bit out of it. The food got stuck in your throat, you vision begin to go dark. You passed out on the coach, you looked like you were sleeping but you were not.

Bloody painter
You ran around your house, even thou you just moped the floors. You got to your front door and saw the basement door opened so you full ran at the door. You got to the door and saw Helen going up the stairs, he walked passed you and outside. You slipped down the stairs and hurt your back.

Lue
You ran outside down the giant hill, Lue was down there walking a head. You got to the steep part and you tripped. Your body hit rock after rock after stick after bush. When you hit the bottom you were passed out, and your body was hidden in a brush.