first day of killing

Jeff the killer

You sat in the living room thinking, you were thinking of how it would feel to kill. Though you were scared to try, and didn't know how to start. Jeff burst threw the back door, which shook the walls.

" (Y/N) YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP YOUR SELF SAFE" Jeff yelled from the kitchen.

You sighed getting up from the couch, you walked to the kitchen. You looked in and saw Jeff holding knifes, you looked at him while walking towards him.

" what's going on" you asked.

He smiled and grabbed your arm, He walked out of the house bring you along with him. He walked threw the woods towards a big tree, which had a person on the tree. Jeff walked you to the tree, he stopped and handed you a knife. You stopped and smiled, to walked to the person and cut their neck open. You watched as they wiggled and gagged on their blood, you watched longer to just see their eyes roll to the back of the head. You smiled and turned to Jeff.

" I did it, I did it" you yelled jumping up and down.

" I know, I'm proud of you. Let's get ice-creem " Jeff said walking to you.

Ben drowned
You played halo online since Ben was hanging out with his friend, they weren't coming back till the morning. Since they were out killing, which you wanted to go. You were slightly scared though since you didn't want to get caught, or have been see you as threat. You sighed and looked down not mlnowing what to do, you looked up and saw Ben standing in front of you.
" why are you home early, thought you were with your friend" you putting the remote down.
" well i would was, but he ditched" ben said sitting next to you.
you looked at him calmly, and annoyed that his friend ditched.
" so what is you plan now" you asked leaning on him.
" I was wondering if you would like to join me on a killing spree" he asked
you jolted up and nodded fast, he laughed from your reaction. he got up and grabbed you, he walked to the screen. he put his hand threw the TV, you and him turned into pixels that went into the TV. You turned back to normal but in a different room, he pointed to a bed which held a person in a bed. You smiled and looked at Ben, he handed you a knife. you smiled and jumped on the bed, you stabbed the person not having a second thought.

lost silver
You looked threw your year book, that was hidden in your closet for a few years. You wondered why you hid this, since it had pictures of your friends when you graduated, so smiled and decided to flip to the back of the book. Your smile faded when you saw what your friends wrought, they wrought to kill your self and other shit that you would rather not think about. Tears filled your eyes as you remembers them back stabbing you to be with the cool kids, you remembered calling you collage that you got accepted in and telling them you weren't going. Since your ex friends were going there too, you now regret not going since you can hardly pay the bills and food. You wanted to get back at them for hurting you, for making you feel lie you couldn't do anything. You wanted to kill them, but you were afraid that you would get caught. Silver came threw the TV and saw you crying, he floated next to you and wondered what happened.
" (Y/n) what is wrong" he asked looking at what you held in you hands.
He froze in anger when he saw the awful words written on the paper, he looked at you and saw pain in you eyes.
" I'm fine, don't worry about me" You said hoping he would leave.
" You are not fine, you are crying. It's my job to care for you no matter what, so tell me who wrought those mean words in your book" He said trying not to yell.
" My ex friends, though they did it a few years a go, when I was still in school" you said putting the book down.
" Than lets pay them a visit" he said biting you T-shirt and dragging you into the TV.
You sighed knowing that he was made, though he had the right to be mad. You fell to the ground and saw a bunch of girls looking at you, you paled seeing that they were your ex friends.
" (Y/n)" Lilly asked.
" Y-yea" you stuttered.
" Why are you here, were not friends remember. You should remember, since you gossiped about us before school ended" She said with anger in her voice.
You snapped.
 " NO WERE NOT FRIENDS, SINCE YOU BACK BULLIED ME TO HANG OUT WITH THE COOL KIDS. I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOUR FACE, THAT'S WHY NEVER WENT TO COLLAGE" you yelled standing up.
You walked to them seeing the anger in their eyes, you smiled when you put you hands in you jean. You pulled out a pocket knife and walked to them, their anger turned to fear. They went to scream but blood filled their lungs when you slit their throats.