after the proposal

Jeff the killer
You got off Jeff and sat in front of him with a big smile, Jeff sat up and looked at you. He went to say something but he heard a yell causing him to look around, and there stood a man with a black and white scarf with stiches on his face.
"Jeff the cops are in town because of Jane" The male said annoyed
" Ok Lue let's go, see you soon (Y/n) "

Ben drowned
Ben walked to you and put the ring on your finger, then gave you your favorite game you wanted for a few years. You smiled at ben and hugged him.
" you wanna play with me " you asked
" yeeeeessssssssss" he yelled like a child.
you giggled and walked home with him.

Lost silver
" I'll put it on at home so I don't lose it at the field of death, or break it" you said smiling
Silver smiled as tears slid down his face, he started to float to the ground. You picked him up and held him,
" I'm so happy (Y/n)" silver cried.
" I am to sweaty " you said hugging him.

Ticci Toby
You looked at Toby and sighed knowing he will asked to slide down the stairs if you don't ask go down the slide.
" Fine, but it's not my fault if you break something again " you said looking at him.
" Ok, but I can't feel pain so don't worry " he said calmly.
" But I can asshole" you said sitting on his lap.
Toby slid down the slid with you, and in the end he broke his leg and a crack ribs.

Hoodie
" Don't push it " you said looking at him
Hoodie smiled and hugged you.
" aww your no fun (Y/n) " Hoodie said pulling you closer to him.
" stop hoodie " you yell but hoodie did the opposite.

Masky
You sat up in shock and started to fake cry, which'd cause masky to pick you up and hug you.
" I'm sorry (Y/n)" Masky said trying to stop your tears
" No your not " you yelled
" Yea I'm not sorry " he smiled
" Asshole " you yelled.

Slender man
You look at slender worried about you answer.
"I thought you were going to tell me you were cheating" you said calmly.
" oh ok, but why would I do that" he asked
" Fan girls " you said calmly
" huh" he said before bring you home.

Eyeless jack
You got in the bathroom and did your thing, then after you went to bed but didn't sleep because of the snoring man. You look around and saw EJ standing over the male, you sighed as EJ dragged him out but you could get some sleep now. You closed your eyes, but your eyes opened when you heard a scream from the hall. You sighed and tried to sleep but couldn't. You felt lips on your cheek you looked up and saw Jack.
" sleep tight dear " Jack said before you past out.

Puppeteer
You looked at puppet and shook you head at his childless, and jumped in your bed and tried to get warm but the bed was cold.
" join me " you said creepy
" ok " he said literally jumping on the bed landing on you.
you laughed as he rolled all over you like a child.
"  stop that " you yelled.
Puppet smiled and rolled off the bed because he didn't like your attitude.

bloody painter
You waited with Helen behind the stage. He was called up and you waited alone, it didn't bother you. He jogged back and picked you up.
" We won he yelled " you looked shocked.
" You won dear " you said happy.
" we won because you inspired me " he said before kissing you.

Lue
" oh ya but this time I will say yes " you said calmly.
He jumped up and hugged you, but stopped when a little girl threw water a Lue.
" You need to man up " the small child yelled.
You laughed and continued watching the game.