when he proposes

I'm back sorry I didn't wright sooner.
Jeff the killer
You walked with Jeff down to the park in the dark, which'd ended up with you tripping over every thing. Jeff dragged you up the hill and you looked at the sky before fireworks filled it. You looked at Jeff and smiled
" thanks " you said with a big smile
" (Y/n) will you marry me " he said pulling out a ring.
you looked at him and nodded and jumped on him.
" yes of course "
" Your crushing me (Y/n)" he said.

Ben drowned
You and ben walked to an abounded game shop to grab games that the workers left. As you got in side you saw balloons every were, you looked at ben carefully. Ben looked at you with a big smile which he gives when he hiding something.
" what are you hiding ben, tell me and don't hid anything " you looked at ben who sighed.
Ben pulled out a ring and looked at you calm but his hands were shaking like crazy.
" will you marry me (Y/n) "
you looked at him and nodded to happy to talk.
" thank god " he sighed

lost silver
you walked with silver and made your way to the field of death, or just your friends parents field. You looked at silver who head was slumped down then usual.
" silver what's wrong sweaty" you asked pulling him in a hug.
he looked at you and spit out a tiny box, he looked at you then the box then at you till you got the hint to pick up the small box. Your eyes widen when you saw a ring.
" (Y/n) will you marry me " he asked not stuttering.
" yes of curse sweaty ".
" yay" he yelled sweetly".

Ticci toby
Toby brought you to the abounded water park, the same water park toby took you on your first date. He dragged you up the stairs, but while doing that he seemed to twitch more.
" darling what's wrong " you asked only getting him to hold your hand tighter . "ow stop " you hissed, toby looked at you then to the slid.
You got to the top, were you looked around for hints for Toby's behavior. toby cleared his throat which caught your attention.
"(Y/n) will you marry me" he asked playing with his hand
" of course"
" will you come down the slid with me sweaty " he said looking at you evilly.

masky
You looked at masky who was sitting on the park bench, he seemed down so you wanted to cheer him up.
" sweetie what's wrong " you asked worrying about his behavior.
" nothing, just wondering if you would marry me " he ask.
" of course"
" ok" he said before picking you up and throwing you in a puddle.

hoodie
Hoodie walked with you down the park, he was worried and you knew it.
" what's wrong " you asked looking at him.
" I just have a question that's brothering me, will you marry me" he asked looking down thinking that you would say no or walk away.
"Of course dear" you said looking at him.
" ok, how about sex " he ask before you slapped him

Slender man
You and slender were in the forest, but you felt off like something was wrong which would make since since slender didn't look or talk to you. You sighed and walked away from him so he could be happy.
" (Y/n) please stop I have something to ask you " he spoke with a sad tone.
you looked at him with worry, hoping he not telling you he cheated or something bad.
" Y-yes " you said scared.
" will you marry me " he said looking away like a drama queen.
" Oh thank god, yes" you said smiling.
" what do you mean by oh thank god (Y/n)". he yelled

Eyeless jack
You were at the hospital sleeping since you missed a lot of days, so they told you to sleep in the bosses bed with the boss. So you did but you slept on the ground near the door, so if he try's any thing you could run out with no troubles.
You got up and walked to the bathroom since you bladder was crying, and you couldn't stand the asshole in the room who was snoring. As you got in the bathroom you heard your name being called, from behind you so you turned around ready to punch the fucker. You smiled when you saw Jack, he was dressed nice and his hair was brushed.
" (Y/n) will you marry me " he said walking to you.
" Yes because if I say no you will kidnap me " you said with sass
" dame right" he said climbing out the window.

puppeteer
You were in your nice warm bed with you softest sweater, till your boyfriend dragged you out of bed and made you wear shorts and a tang top. You were ready to kill him or sell him at this point.
" Puppet what is the m-"
" will you marry me (Y/n)" he yelled blocking his face.
" yes but pull this again and I'll make you wish you were never born" you said putting on your once warm cloths.
" but I was never born" he said shocked.

bloody painter
You and helen walked around the paint show, because he made a pitcher and wanted to show you. He told you it was about you and him and you were really excited. His name was called so he dragged you to your set then jumped on staged, and ran to the painting. He pulled the blanket off showing a monster proposing to an angle. he got off the stage and proposed to you, every on starred at you. You looked at him and nodded.

Lue
You were at a baseball game, since you won them and you wanted to spend some time with him. You notice the kiss cam came on and you saw it landed on you and Lue. You looked at Lue and saw him on one knee, you were shocked.
"(Y/n) will you marry me, or walk away and break my heart" he said so dramatically.
"yes, I would never say no " you yelled hugging him.
" But you away say no " he cried.