1

This is a banned bedroom, and as soon as you open the door, you can smell exactly the same scent as her body.

The bedroom is very tidy and even meticulous.

Chi Yu stood in the bedroom and looked to the left. It was an ordinary walk-in cloakroom. The walkway with oil paintings and fossil rubbings on the right led to the spacious study.

The warm yellow reading light in the study is still on, and there are a few books with bookmarks on the table.

It is conceivable that after Ran Jin ran out of her car embarrassedly last night, she should not have been able to fall asleep, perhaps reading a whole night of books.

There are not many things in the cloakroom, neatly lined up with black work clothes and long skirts for socializing.

There are also accessories such as watches, cufflinks and rings that are categorized to hang and display.

Chi Yu picked up a necklace with her fingertips, looked at it for a moment, and put it down at will.

The style is as monotonous as this person, and it has been like a day for many years.

Apart from a 1.5-meter bed, the bedroom has no entertainment equipment, not even a TV. The spacious work desk and two computers are particularly eye-catching.

Several stacks of folders were neatly placed on the desk, and when I opened it, I saw that they were all project documents and drawings that Ran Ban had dealt with, with her handwritten notes on them.

The light gray bedding and the desk in the bedroom are all in line with her style, and it doesn't match her sister.

And the size of this bed is a bit unexpected.

I can't imagine how my sister and her used to sleep on such a bed that was not easy to stretch out.

Chi Yu always thought that at least her sister was a person who would enjoy herself.

As far as Chi Yu knows, this apartment was bought by my sister five years ago, because it is close to the company. If I work too late, I will rest here. It is also very convenient to get up the next morning and go to the company.

Now it seems that in this temporary residence, the traces of her sister no longer exist.

Chi Yu leaned on the chair, turned around slowly, and looked out through the bright window. In a clear sky, the UP Building was close at hand.

The UP Building, which is as majestic as an off-site building, is a business empire created by sister Chi Li.

The building is like an alien creature, lying on the criss-crossing highway, it is one of the most striking landmarks of this super city.

The Chi Empire is a hungry beast, greedily devouring the energy industry.

Now, my sister's many years of hard work has fallen into the hands of her former lover, whom she has cultivated. Not only has she not stopped, but has become more fierce and even more frightening.

.

Six years ago, this woman named Ran Jin was brought back to Chi's house by her sister.

When I first came to Chi's house, no one knew who this half-life woman was, where she came from, and how she met her sister.

Everyone only saw the lady carefully cultivated this woman of unknown origin, and let her take over most of the business under the Chi family one after another.

Ran Jin, who was only 23 years old, took root in the Chi Empire.

Not only holding half of Chi's in her hand, her beautiful face has appeared in major business magazines and big screens, becoming the most eye-catching face on the headlines of business, technology, and entertainment.