84

"That Chu Wei came to you again?" Ran Jin asked Zhou Yu.

Speaking of Chu Wei, Zhou Yu clenched his cheeks tightly, "This bitch is so annoying that she keeps telling us, and I don't know what kind of madness, she actually hit Xinyi!"

"Did you do it?" Even with sunglasses, a trace of Ran Jin's eyebrow tightening is still clearly visible.

When Zhou Yu was asked by her, she moved her body uncomfortably, and her voice calmed back: "We don't want to... But the woman came up indiscriminately and slapped Xinyi! She left five fingers directly. Printed on her face, she is still filming! The clay figurine is still three-pointed angry, who can bear her provocation before her eyes?"

Ran Jin asked, "Do you not know who you are?"

Zhou Yuben was asked sharply if he had to defend, and blocked him back.

"Originally, you have been targeted. Wang Xinyi has been exposed to people all year round, and his identity is even more special. If something goes wrong, do you want to give up all your previous efforts? Do you know how much this matter is involved? Just take the wrong step, There will be no more chance to comeback. Is the boring game of jealousy fun?"

Ran ban working hard in the mall these years, a little bit of aggressiveness will make people look down on.

When you don't talk and don't face, you will be estranged from everything.

Once angry, it will make the horror of the race Taishan collapse before.

Zhou Yu grabbed the armrest of the chair with his fingers, pulled the corners of his mouth into a straight "one" shape, and spoke.

Ran Jin calmed down his anger and returned to a calm tone.

After knocking on a stick, it is time to give a sweet date: "You are a wise man and know which one is more important. It is not easy to rescue Xiao Wang. The more things you provoke, the more dangerous you are. , You should be able to understand. That Chu Wei is also Zhou Yu's wife, and the family business also has a certain influence. Why should you and Xiao Wang irritate her?"

Although Chu Wei is the wife of Zhou Yu's ontology, Zhou Yu's ontology has already died in a traffic accident.

Now Zhou Yu is a stranger with Chu Wei in any sense.

His own lover is Wang Xinyi.

The mysterious "base" of Mingpeng Biology is the important place for enlightenment, training, and fine-tuning of "sexuality" and appearance before the clones are put into "envoy".

In order to allow clones to be fully qualified for their role, extremely rigorous training in the base, and tailor-made courses for each clone.

Zhou Yu and Ran Jin talked about the process of class at the base.

Each clone has a separate classroom, equipped with two counselors, his counselors are a man and a woman. The man holds an electric shock stick in his hand, and the woman is responsible for asking questions after each lesson.

They never talked to Zhou Yu outside of the course, nor did they answer his questions.

For Zhou Yu, the difference between these two people and the desk, chair and TV is the machine of feeling.

In that classroom, what Zhou Yu did most was watching videos, watching videos about his body.

After watching, the female counselor will ask him a few questions, or ask him to simulate the behavior of the body in the film just now.

This is not a pleasant teaching, but a "force" that does not allow any difference.

As long as he can't answer, or fails to imitate, the electric shock stick in the male counselor's hand will teach him a lesson.