63

It is "lu" and "lu".

In the living room in the wee hours of the morning, Ji Yu was motionless and stared at the three tabby cats.

She never thought that Zhang's familiar and beautiful face would make her shudder.

It was as if she was a pet she loved, but a monster possessed by a fierce spirit.

"Meow!" "Lu" and "Lu" also noticed that the late encounter was right, and called her a little puzzled.

It is the consistent way of communication between "Lu" and "Lu". Even the tone of the call and the angle of the beard raising are exactly the same as those of Chi Yu's familiar "Lu" and "Lu".

Chi Yu has another misunderstanding of "Lu" and "Lu".

Maybe the cat is getting older, and the "hair" and "color" have also changed?

In the past few years, I didn't spend much time with Lu and Lu.

Even if "Lu" and "Lu" like to stick to her, she would just "touch", "touch", "Lu", "Lu" every time. Aunt Su and the others will clean up, hug it, comb the hair and take a bath. There is no need to worry about it late at all.

Chi Yu hasn't noticed the changes in "lu", "lu", "hair" and "color" for a long time. After all, in her concept, an adult cat's "hair" and "color" have been finalized.

Looking for the memory of the "hair" and "color" on its stomach, they were all from when they were more than ten years old.

Maybe the "hair" and "color" on the belly of "Lu" and "Lu" have changed long ago, but she didn't notice it?

"Meow!" "Lu" and "Lu" stepped forward to meet the trouser legs, as a hint to her hug.

"Lu" and "Lu" have always acted like this to Chi Yu, and they have never changed since childhood.

The sapphire eyes were puzzled and anxious. He knew why Ji Yu suddenly stopped loving him.

Chi Yu picked it up a little hesitantly.

Looked at "Lu" and "Lu"'s belly again, it was still white hair.

The color on the mat is also right.

It's her dizziness.

Chi Yu dialed left and right a few times, and the white "hair" did not have any color.

"Lu" "Lu" still feels so comfortable that there is a gurgling sound of enjoyment in the throat.

There are changes in the "hair" and the pads on the stomach, but the dependence of "Lu" and "Lu" has not changed.

It is very familiar with late encounters and is an emotion that can be cultivated overnight.

If "Lu" and "Lu" were swapped, how could it still stick to her?

Or is it said that "Lu" and "Lu" have long been exchanged?

But, who wants to change a cat? Why either do it?

Sudden nervous tension made Ji Yu's head start to hurt.

Probably because of Wang Xinyi's matter, Chi Yu thought about everything in a strange direction. Without rest all night, the nerves are even weaker.

She got up and poured herself a glass of water. While drinking, she looked back and saw Lu and Lu lying where she was just sitting, squinting her eyes.

The dense and supple long "hair" makes the "lu" and "lu" look elegant and extremely spiritual. Under the dim light, the "lu" and "lu" are covered with a layer of mysterious color.