118

As if through the long night of centuries, Qi Tong finally opened his eyes.

The white-flowered and monotonous ceiling, this is a strange room.

But the people who accompany her are not strange.

Lying on the narrow folding bed beside her, Lu Sicheng seemed to be asleep, holding Qitong's hand a little bit difficultly from a distance.

Qi Tong was on the pain-relieving pump, and the pain in his whole body was temporarily suppressed.

She was "fascinated" and "stupefied" just about to turn her neck to talk to Lu Sicheng. The side effects of the pain relief pump made her feel like vomiting and retched.

As soon as Lu Sicheng woke up, he just opened his eyes and saw that Qi Tong's face was "white", his forehead was covered with a layer of cold sweat, his eyes looked straight ahead, and he didn't seem to understand why he twisted in place. The neck is as helpless as the small leaves on the stormy sea.

Lu Sicheng couldn't help laughing when she saw her being silly.

When Qi Tong was about to criticize how she could gloat in such misfortunes, she realized that her eyes seemed to be red.

"Miss Lu...what's the matter with you?"

Qi Tong opened her mouth, this rough and hoarse voice startled herself, and asked "confused", "Why do I have the same voice as my uncle?"

I was distressed about why this fragile child had suffered a serious crime. When she was still in the mood to joke, the tears did not fall, and she made a laugh again.

"Guardian Road, you have great face-changing skills. Have you cried and laughed for a few rounds? And Qi Tong, your uncle's voice is not as bad as you are now." Chi Yuren was still outside the door, smiling. The teasing spread into the ward.

Qi Tong was lying on the bed like an immobile mummy, rolling her eyes with difficulty.

She saw Chi Yu steadily pushing a wheelchair, limping because of pain and walking awkwardly.

Ran Jin was sitting in a wheelchair, seeming to be a little restrained, and turned around and whispered to Chi Yu, "I haven't hurt my leg, so I can walk by myself. Shall I get down?"

Chi Yu nodded her shoulder and motioned her to sit back: "What's the matter, didn't you say that you should sit down? Why did you make a mistake?"

When I came out of the ward before, Ran Jin pushed Ji Yu, after all, Ji Yu was injured more severely than her.

But Chi Yu insisted on saying that she could not sit still and had to move her muscles and bones, so she changed it to push her forbidden.

At first he refused, and said earnestly: "Xiao Yu, you are really hurt, don't mess around, okay? The wound has been sutured up and started to recover. What if it becomes uncomfortable again?"

In front of him, Ran Ban, who can't help Chi Yu, is the "Sister Xiao Ran" that Chi Yu knows the most and loves her the most.

It's not the one who started the global live broadcast, caused the world to shake up, and rewrite the cloned human calendar or even the entire human calendar.

"To deal with" Sister Xiao Ran, there is a way to be late.

"You just listen to me, don't let me have a chance to make trouble?"

Chi Yulian was so coquettish and coaxed, almost soft in his forbidden arms under the public.

Ran Jin didn't expect that Chi Yu would do this at all. Her face turned red, and she pressed her nose and mouth with the back of her fingers, and struggled to suppress the urge to sneeze. Chi Yu also took her to the wheelchair. .