33

On the day when Ran Ban came back, Chi Yu was listening to Manager Xu giving a meeting to the Planning Department and volunteered to take the minutes of the meeting.

Across the glass door of the conference room, Ran Ban watched Chi Yu put her long hair behind her head, her makeup was as impeccable as ever, vigorous, smart and capable.

Ran Jin stared at Chi Yu silently, while Chi Yu was staring at the computer intently.

She typed very fast, and she had a recording device on her hand to record all the speeches of the entire meeting record. She could proofread the recording against the recording later. If you don’t understand, you can listen to it and digest it again.

Ran Bin watched Chi Yu for a while and then returned to the office to pour himself a cup of coffee.

After drinking the coffee, the head started to hurt again, and the feeling of heart palpitations repeated.

Since returning from the 400-meter seabed for the first time on this business trip, her condition has not been very good.

The original one-week business trip was also shortened to three days.

After coming back, I spent half a day resting in the apartment, almost all in a coma. I woke up this morning and felt better. I couldn't worry about things in the company. After taking some medicine, I came to the company.

[You better really worry about the company, you obviously can't worry about the bastard, okay? 】

Ran Jin sat in the office and received a WeChat message from Lu Siqing who came back half an hour apart.

Lu Siqing's voice was released directly, Ran Jin glanced at the door where he was co-authoring, and made sure that Chi Yu had not come in at this moment, opened the computer to log in to the mailbox, and said to Lu Siqing while checking the mail:

"I left so suddenly that I lost a lot of work to her. She must be very busy these days."

After sending out WeChat, Ran Bian thought of the impulse to leave that day, and the worries about tossing and awake after leaving. He could not help but laugh at himself in his heart. There was no decisiveness in his imagination at all.

In the end, others can't afford it, but she can't afford it and can't let it go.

There was a rush of footsteps in the corridor, and Ran Jin knew that it was a late encounter, suddenly tense, and the corners of his mouth stretched.

"You're back?"

When Chi Yu held the computer in her hand and pushed open the office door, she swept away the coldness in the meeting room just now, her beautiful eyes were already bright and affectionate, and now there was another layer of undisguised surprise.

When she glanced at it, Ran Jin felt that her cheeks couldn't help being hot.

"Well, I'm back." Ran Jin responded with a light smile, and habitually quickly turned his eyes away.

Chi Yu put down the computer, didn't sit back in her chair, walked to Ran Jin and asked her: "Where did you go on a business trip? There is no news at all. As your assistant, I don't know at all."

Ran Bing smelled the perfume on her body, neither skipped nor tired, and couldn't help but secretly increase the frequency of breathing.

"Something happened suddenly on a project, and I didn't have time to tell you."

"Oh? What kind of project requires you to go out in person, and you have to go in such a hurry."

Chi Yu didn't want her to answer either. She knew what Ran Bing wanted to say, and she would say it straight when she answered just now, only vaguely summarizing it with "a project" to show that she didn't want to say it clearly.