64

Chi Yu stayed alone on the tarmac for a long time, and she didn't take the elevator until it started to rain lightly.

Xiao Zhang's soul has been "swinging" up the corridor without guarding the house.

He didn't do much work, just worried about the situation of Xiaochi and Ran.

She heard that Mr. Ran has withdrawn from the board of directors, and the Chi Group handed over to Mr. Xiao Chi. Today is Mr. Ran's last time to up the building...

No wonder her work was so intensive some time ago, and everything was done by herself. It turned out to be to pave the way for Xiao Chi.

But why did she leave when the road was paved? Not a word for everyone...

Xiao Zhang felt sad when he thought about it, not to mention Mr. Xiao Chi.

The elevator door opened and Ji Yu walked out.

Xiao Zhang's eyes lit up and immediately greeted him.

Only when I met someone late, Ran Jin didn't come.

Xiao Zhang sighed, already knowing the result, but she wanted to ask.

"President Xiao Chi... President Ran, why did she leave?"

Chi Yu turned her head and saw that the office area behind Xiao Zhang was full of employees looking at them. Their eyes were all the same as Xiao Zhang's, like a pet who suddenly couldn't find the owner.

Chi Yu knew that he was not much different from them.

It seems that Ran Ban left this time, walking altogether and decisively, without saying goodbye to anyone.

Xiao Zhang said: “Although Mr. Ran is very strict in her work, no one on the entire 18th floor is afraid of her. But in his spare time, Mr. Ran has never put on any airs. It is very, very good to us, and she is very good in her private life. I often help. I... My mother was sick before, and Mr. Ran specially approved me a one-month leave to take care of my family and pay my salary. Later I found out that she was very busy that month, but she did a word I complained to me, and she paid me even her own salary."

Xiao Zhang's words made Chi Yu feel uncomfortable.

"President Ran is like this. He never said anything nice, but he treats everyone around him with tenderness." Xiao Zhang said with red eyes, "Everyone knows how good she is, but why, she is like this. I left, and didn't even let us say goodbye..."

Hearing what Xiao Zhang said, many people were so sad that they shed tears.

Chi Yu's gaze swept over their genuinely disappointed faces, and he wrote down these dissatisfaction to her for Ran Jin, stepped forward and held Xiao Zhang's hand, and said:

"She was afraid to say goodbye to you, so she reluctant to leave."

...

This sentence of late encounter made the entire eighteenth floor work in a sluggish state throughout the day.

Without Ranban, they seem to have lost their backbone and are slouched to work.

Chi Yu thought that she would lose energy too, but when she returned to the office and received the email from the board of directors, she knew that she had no time to be depressed.

The woman on the helicopter had a red mole on the tip of her nose. It was mentioned in Hong Yiling's video and belonged to Mingpeng Biology.

I had been looking for this woman before I met, but I didn't expect it to be done without any effort.