12

The thin wine glasses touched together and made a light, crisp sound.

Chi Yu drank the wine in his hand, secretly banning.

Ran Bin's redness from his neck to his forehead, and his ears dripping bright red. His always guarded eyes were already blurred by alcohol and covered with a layer of water. His reaction was a bit slow and he looked at the thick liquor in the glass. .

Chi Yu said, "Sister Ran, why didn't you drink."

"Sorry, I don't drink well."

Ran Jin seemed to be eight minutes drunk. From the tone of her tone that she insisted not to expose her flaws, she could see that her state at this time had surpassed the slight drunkenness and was close to being drunk.

"Forget it, I can only drink it myself." Chi Yu said casually.

Ran Jin's slender fingers pinched the tall feet of the wine glass and shook it lightly.

Before the red wine hanging on the wall returned again, she lifted the glass and took a small sip.

The late encounter was a bit unexpected.

"I'll drink more slowly, okay?" Ran Jin gently solicited the opinion of the late encounter.

Looking at Ran Jin's efforts to open his eyes and fighting spirit, Chi Yu removed the wine glass from Ran Jin's hand.

"Don't drink, you are already drunk."

Chi Yu just wanted to make her drink more, and her mind was dizzy and relaxed.

I don't want her to be unconscious after drinking, so she really can't ask anything.

Looking at the way Ran Jin lowered her head slightly, Chi Yu was a little confused, whether she was still obedient to herself, or she was scheming, and wanted to use another extreme method to smoothly escape this inevitable undercurrent.

"Sister Ran?" Chi Yu said, holding Ran Ban's hand, "Are you okay?"

Ran Jin raised his eyes, his eyes were shining. After looking at Ji Yu for a while, his voice was a little floating, but he restrained: "I'm fine."

"Let's go back, I will ask Steward Chen to drive."

The lately met mobile phone was placed in her right pocket. She was holding Ran Jin in her right hand, and when she was about to release it, Ran Jin seemed to realize that she was being held and was scalded, so she immediately pulled her hand back.

Chi Yu thought she was a little strange, and smiled: "Am I poisonous? I'm so afraid of me."

Ran Jin was embarrassed by what she said, with his hands folded on the desk in front of his chest, sitting upright, just like a Miyoshi student who was listening attentively.

The cufflinks neatly buttoned the cuffs together, and the back of the snow-white hands was a little pink because of the alcohol.

Chi Yu secretly observed her during the call with Steward Chen.

Ran Jin seemed to be a little awake, frowned slightly, and a little angry.

...

Butler Chen came soon.

Chi Yu held the coat in his arms and told Ran Jin to go to the parking lot together.

She stood up and walked for two steps, and found that Ran Jin hadn't followed. Looking back, Ran Jin was still at the table. She braced herself a little hard and moved a step out slowly. The toes of her high heels rubbed gently on the floor. , Like walking a tightrope blindfolded.