37

Footsteps, human voices, the sound of instruments ticking...

All this was far away from Ran Jin, she seemed to be covered by a black hood, unable to open her eyes or move.

Consciousness is like water, it can indeed be sensed, but once you want to catch it, it will flow away quickly.

In the weak signals from the outside world, she carefully distinguished which ones belonged to be late.

She was a little anxious when she didn't find it at first. Ran Jin was relieved when she waited for the sound of the phone call from far to near. Then, her consciousness swayed up and down in the sea of ​​memory.

Going back to six years ago, back to her favorite past.

When she first came to Chi's house, she lived alone in the attic of Chi's house.

Every day, Dr. Lin and two nurses would come to help her check the wound, prescribe medicine for her, and let her eat a nutritious meal to help her recover quickly.

This situation was so familiar to Ran Jin that Ran Jin had to beware.

She was guarding everyone in this big house, but she was always thinking about the beautiful little sister who was not too dirty or afraid of her when she first came.

When Ran Jin was lying on the bed and unable to move, he always remembered his late encounter.

That younger sister is so beautiful, crystal clear, clean and dust-free from the tips of her hair to the tips of her nails, but she is willing to approach me...

Ran Jin didn't know why he was taken into this attic, and the woman who picked her up did not show up after that night.

In fact, she didn't care much about her destiny, and she was no longer so afraid of pain.

It would be great if I could die here this time.

That is, she had a vague expectation in her heart-it would be nice if she could see that sister again before she died.

Unexpectedly, death is not dead, that sister really saw it again.

When Dr. Lin helped her with rehabilitation, he took her down the attic and walked around in the yard.

At that time, Ranban still needed assistive devices to walk, and every time he walked two steps, he sweated all over his body.

Although Dr. Lin had a cold face, he was still patient with her and would urge her when she was recovering.

"I said, Dr. Lin, you are too fierce." Chi Yu suddenly appeared, "Sister Xiao Ran is so badly injured, can't you speak well?"

Doctor Lin smiled at Chi Yu, and of course he greeted the sister of the gold master's house with a smile.

"Didn't I blame her."

Ran Jin suddenly saw the person he wanted to see, and almost fell under his feet.

Fortunately, Chi Yu's eyesight and hands quickly held her back.

"Look!" Chi Yu turned around and said to Doctor Lin, "Sister Xiao Ran is about to faint, can I just practice here today?"

Doctor Lin said with a smile, "What is the second lady said."

Chi Yu put her arms under Ran Ban's arms, wrapped her around her body, and supported her firmly.

"Sister Xiao Ran, can you stand up?"

At that time, the wound on Ran Jin's body was not healed, he was not suitable for bathing, his clothes were not changed, and it was full of dirt.