109

"Click."

The door of the bedroom opened.

Chi Yu and Ran Jin looked at each other, and found that Ran Jin woke up, quickly turned around and wiped away the tears.

Lu Siqian sighed in his heart, and kindly helped Chi Yu divert Ran Ban’s attention, "The fever is gone?"

"Well, it's almost the same."

"Come on, I'll take a temperature for you." Lu Siqing picked up the temperature gun in his hand.

After a step-by-step guide and unraveling, Ranban also returned to the early way of getting along with Lu Siqing, converging his deliberate sense of alienation. Also, because of his cold remarks to Lu Siqing, I feel a little guilty now. Lu Siqing asked her to go over and she sat next to Lu Siqing.

Lu Siqing measured her, 37 degrees.

"There is still a little bit of burning." Lu Siqing said, "I will pour you some water to drink."

"Thank you." Ran Bing looked at Chi Yu, who was talking with the doctor, and asked the doctor to come over and take a look.

Even though it was a few steps away, Chi Yu deliberately avoided her sight. Ran Jin still found that Chi Yu had just cried and his eyes were still a little red and swollen.

The doctor will come, check it and say nothing is wrong, you should take a rest.

Chi Yu turned off the TV screen before the doctor came, but when Ran Bing first came out, he glanced at it and he should have seen it.

I'm afraid she recognized the ward of Beichuan Hospital where she had been in the hospital for two years.

In the past two years, apart from eating, drinking, Lhasa and high-intensity exercise, the only thing she did was probably be beaten, and count all the cracks and spots on the walls of the small room.

Lu Siqing and Qi Tong gave each other a look, and soon understood that they both stood up, and said they would go downstairs to buy something and come back for a while.

The two of them left, and the late encounter made Ranjin sit on the sofa and asked her, "Are you hungry? Do you have an appetite to eat?"

Ran Jin heard her voice a little dumb, "I'm not hungry. How about you, do you have a good meal?"

"Well, I just ate it."

"Drink some water."

"Don't be busy, it's still burning." Chi Yu took her hand over, and wanted to cut her some fruit to add vitamin C, but looked at the table and found three big peaches on the fruit plate.

Late Yu: "..."

Get up immediately and pour all the peaches.

Ran Jin quietly watched her standing by the trash can.

With her back facing Ran Jin, her tall and tall figure seemed extremely lonely and helpless at the moment.

Ran Jin stepped up, touched the fingertips of his lateness, and thought for a while and said, “I couldn’t eat it before because I was nervous in that place. In addition, I was young and too fragile at that time to control myself. Xiao Yu, it’s not. Your fault is that I have been hiding it from you. I should really be more honest with you. Moreover, the peach itself is not unpalatable..."

Every word that Ran Ban said stuck in the heart of Ji Yu.

It is her who suffers, and she is still comforting me.

Chi Yu turned around and "kneaded" Ran's strength into his arms.

Chi Yu wanted to say something, but countless emotions were stuck in her throat, she was afraid that she would let out crying when she opened her mouth.