102

The pain in my heart was gradually suppressed by Chi Yu.

"Where is Su Yuezhen?" Chi Yu Zou Qing.

Zou Qing: "Are Su Yuezhen's remains? It is indeed in the V sea area, where the banned submarine park development project is located. She has been searching for Su Yuezhen's whereabouts in the V sea area under the pretext of the submarine park project. She should have identified a certain person in the V sea area. There is the secret of Mingpeng's creature in the place, and Su Yuezhen was also abandoned there, and she can tell her later. However, after all these years, Su Yuezhen's remains have long been fish food, how can they be found again. Sometimes I feel very banned. Shrewd, sometimes I think she is naive."

Chi Yu twisted her eyebrows, and her heart began to ache again.

Ran Jin should have known it a long time ago, how could she not guess how Su Yuezhen's body would be dealt with?

But she hasn't given up yet, she has been looking for it.

She has guilt if she is persistent.

Ji Yu wants to change the subject: "Your base is somewhere in the sea area, right?"

Zou Qing smiled when he heard that Chi Yu was like this, and didn't comment.

"In addition to the v sea area, your secrets are also hidden in the orbit of the moon. Don't put all your eggs in a basket, your base is not only on the bottom of the sea."

The words that Chi Yu threw out afterward made Zou Qing a little bit unable to laugh.

With Zou Qing's expression, Chi Yu knew that she probably guessed it right.

Chi Yu has been observing what Ran Jin does. Ran Jin is clear-headed and has a very tough wrist. She must be so obsessed with the orbit of the moon. There must be a special reason.

Such as.

"Ran Jin did not hesitate to monopolize the orbit of the moon. As long as you want to transport anything to or from the moon, it will not escape her eyes. When you choose to abandon the moon, your path will be Being blocked by her, only v sea is left. It is easier for Ran Jin to find what she needs."

At this point, Chi Yu suddenly understood that the plan to establish a submarine paradise in the V sea area, I am afraid that in addition to searching for the remains of Su Yuezhen with the last glimmer of hope, the secret base of Mingpeng creatures that Ran Jin cares more about established on the seabed, and also cloned this. The most important evidence of the black "color" industry chain.

After the late encounter, I had to admire Ranban's methods, which were tough, direct, and comprehensive.

So at the beginning, after her sister passed by, she held on to the orbit of the moon and pushed forward this plan quickly, and that was the purpose.

At the same time, she also helped Chi Yu sort out all the projects of the Chi Group, so that she took over the group without any worries. Today, Chi Yu only needs to reply to some emails every day and follow up on the progress of some projects. She doesn’t need her at all. "labor.

Chi Yu turned on the phone camera again and pointed at Zou Qing.

"For the last question, where is the base of Mingpeng Biological in the sea area, give me the specific coordinates. And the moon orbit, I know everything."

"No way..." Zou Qing, "Even if you tell you the coordinates of the base, if you can find out the entire Mingpeng Biological industry chain and destroy the current Mingpeng Biology, it will not help."

Chi Yu and Qi Tong frowned at the same time.

"It's like Chi Li and Ran Jin, both of them confided, and so did He Yi and I. He Ming Peng's biological soul, he actually did not leave any traces of the cloning of this piece, all by me. " Fuck. Do you know what I mean? Even if you record this video now, it won’t help. He is a private entrepreneur who developed anti-cancer drugs. Everything about cloning falls on me. He has never even done so. I have been to the base myself. Once the cloning industry is exposed, I will not survive. He Yi is different. He can completely retreat. As long as He Yi is still there, he will be able to make a comeback and his cloning business will continue to be hidden. It sprouts in the corner again. He, the old fox, has already paved his way back. Even if you know the secret of the base in the sea area and the secrets of the moon orbit, you can't move him, and it will alert him. You will find it next time. His whereabouts are more difficult."