46

"Ran Jin, come here."

Chi Yu lifted towards Ranban.

Ran Jin didn't think that she would suddenly want to touch herself, hiding instinctively.

Chi Yu just wanted to wipe off the "milk" oil on the tip of her nose, and didn't want to do anything else.

Ran forbidden to hide, Chi Yu stretched out subconsciously, put five fingers across her cheeks on her ears, held the dodging face, and controlled her movements.

"Hidden what?"

The palm of the belated encounter is always so hot, sticking to Ran Jin's cold cheek all day long, as if rolling into a fire in the snow.

Xiu's fingers pushed aside the dark, dark hair, passed through the warm skin on the side of the neck, extending the back of the neck.

There is a sense of envelopment that is completely falling into the belated encounter.

Chi Yuran's eyes couldn't move a bit, thinking about something, the dryness in her throat came so fast, and instantly made her want to cough lightly.

When I clear my throat, it is easy to "expose" the bad thoughts in my heart, but I try to restrain myself and quickly wipe the forbidden tip of my nose.

The fingertips ran across Ran Jin's nose, Ran Jin blinked in response to the shaking condition, and looked at the bit of "milk" on the fingertips of Ji Yu, I understand.

The time atmosphere was a bit awkward, and the ambiguity was silently fermented.

"Thank you, Xiao Yu." Ran Jin said, "I don't know when it got on."

She didn't protest against the fact that just late Yu called her full name, but silently condoned it.

Compared with Ran Ban's Gu Left and Right, he was a lot more open and frank.

Chi Yu let go of her cheek and smiled: "Of course you rubbed it while you were eating cake."

The corners of Ran Jin's mouth moved, and he continued to concentrate on reading the report.

But Chi Yu found that her ears were red.

Is it because of just a little touch?

Ji Yu couldn't take his attention away from Ran Ban's ear tips.

Just touch it lightly and it turns red? Is it sensitive?

The cold white-skinned ears pressed against the hot red tips, making Chi Yu think of her favorite peach.

Soft, fragrant and sweet.

She didn't notice when the Licha Cake movement stopped, and some of her attention was tied to Ran Jin's body tightly.

"Ran Ban." She called again, obviously deliberately, "Is there anything special about the report? I watched it for ten minutes."

Ran Ban: "..."

I found that the report was indeed staring at it for a long time.

If the report can feel Ranban's gaze that can burn through the computer screen, it is estimated that it would have run away long ago.

Ran Jin pretended to be nonchalant and said: "It's really nothing special, very common market research data."

Then the report was drawn calmly, as if it was a conversation without mystery.

Even though she was so calm and wanted to pretend that nothing happened, Chi Yu found that she was flushed from the tips of her ears and her face was flushed.