8

On the day of the burial, the lead cloud that had been brewing for a long time finally fell into a continuous rain, the rain was drenched, the temperature dropped sharply, and the whole city entered winter overnight.

The late relatives and friends gave her the last ride in the rain.

Chi Yu was dressed in black, with a high ponytail, without makeup, holding the urn firmly in front of his chest with both hands, walking not too slowly.

Ran Jin held the umbrella and held it high above Ji Yu's head.

Even though the wind and rain continued, neither the belated shoulders nor the belated urn had been wetted at all.

The autumn rain is getting denser and denser, and the world is the same color.

The rain slapped on the tight umbrella surface, with a muffled sound covering the ears, like the raindrops of the net, the eyes were fascinated, and everything in the world was weighed down to gray, only the obsidian eyes were clear and deep, clear and bright.

Putting the urn of my sister in the cemetery, watching the cemetery staff seal the top cover, the cries of relatives and friends who were seeing off from the half-hill to the top of the mountain mixed with the sound of rain.

Everyone knows that this is the last journey.

Since then, there will be no delay in the world.

Ran Jin is shorter than Ji Yu. In order to prevent her head from hitting the umbrella, Ran Jin's upper arms are raised all the time, looking straight ahead, as if she wants to see every frame of Fei Fei Yanyu. Clearly.

It wasn't until the cry of farewell lingered in the cemetery that Ran Jin withdrew his boundless gaze, looked at Ji Yu next to him, reached into his pocket, and wanted to hand him the pack of tissues that hadn't been used yesterday.

Unexpectedly, Ji Yu did not cry.

The crystal raindrops were engulfed by the sudden wind, and penetrated the banned escort. They stuck to the long eyebrows and eyelashes that had been met, and dyed her original dense facial features more vividly, with cold eyes. Want to drop.

Chi Yu left under Ranban's umbrella, screened the others, and stood alone by Chi Li's tomb.

"I will use the rest of my life to find out the truth, no matter who is the murderer, I will make him pay the price he deserves."

The rain quickly trickled down her face, gathered on her chin, and dripped with broken lines.

Chi Yu made a slight choke, and the hot tears mixed with the cold rain. She bit her lips tightly, and when her tight lips and turbulent grief were temporarily suppressed, the anger when she mentioned the murderer all turned into a heartbreaking reluctance.

For the first time in her life, she realized what a farewell is and what is lost forever.

"Sister, when I grow up, I can take care of myself, don't worry. In the next life... we will be sisters."

Chi Yu kissed her sister's tombstone in the growing rain.

.

After returning from the cemetery, Chi Yu took a hot bath and showed signs of fever after coming out.

She drank hot water and took medicine groggyly, leaning on the sofa and sending WeChat with her mobile phone.

She remembered that Ran Jin did not leave, and went back to Chi's house with him.

The water for the medicine was poured by Ran Ban, and she also took the medicine.

When handing over the dry and soft nightgown, Chi Yu also smelled the rain on her body.