111

Perhaps it was because Chi Yu’s attitude of accepting her completely gave her peace of mind. After that, Chi Yu continued to ask her questions, and she answered them one by one.

The two seemed to have returned to the past, Ran Jin suppressed the true desires in his heart, and in the name of others, he wholeheartedly delayed the time of love.

However, the love is still there, and Chi Yu finally looks back at her, and the relationship between the two has gone further.

Even if he knew the truth about Hu Suo, Chi Yu still couldn't really hate her sister.

Ran Bing also understood her. Chi Li's tenderness all his life fell on Chi Yu, carrying hatred on her back, walking into the wind and rain, allowing her sister to live in the sun without burden.

Ran Jin said: "If I were your sister, I would do the same."

In fact, Ran Jin has already done so.

The lies that have been told, the evil things that have been done, are all for the purpose of protecting the late encounter.

Even late encounters do not need "protection".

Chi Yu is smart, tough and strong. She doesn't want to hide under the wings of someone else. She wants to be the guardian.

Chi Li did too much and expected too much, and Chi Yu still wanted to know everything about Chi Li.

After Chi Yu asked Ran Jin, Ran Jin told her.

The murderer of Chili was indeed Da Ran, and the experience of the murder was not much as Chi Yu thought.

When Da Ran knew that she had been deceived by Chi Li, and even wanted to replace her with a clone, she had already begun a revenge plan.

No matter how big Ran is paranoid, Ran Jin also knows that her brain is very easy to use and very smart.

The methods are also very harsh.

Having been deceived by Chi Li for so long, this time Da Ran intends to treat him in his own way. She pretended to be Ran Ban, deceived Chi Li, entered her lounge, talked to her, and spent a little time "bewildering" and "confusing" her, looking for the best opportunity to start.

Now that Chi Li is dead, Da Ran is also arrested. The details of when Chi Li was killed are no longer known, but from the bloody level of the scene reported by Hong Yiling, it was indeed a fierce fight.

Ran Bing said: "Your sister really called me the last phone call. In fact, at the very beginning of the design of the revenge plan, your sister was ready to die one day, so when she was suddenly attacked, her life was hanging by a thread. He calmly made the will and called me to entrust the entire Chi Group to me."

When Ran Jin received Chi Li's last call before his death, he was broadcasting the building.

She had never heard the voice of delayed processing so weak and thoughts jumped, I am afraid that by then her life was about to come to an end, and she could choose the most important thing.

Chi Li said: "This is the best opportunity...to replace her, to destroy Ran's, Mingpeng Biology...The Chi's group is set up and given to Xiaoyu."

...

After hearing Ran Ban's words, Chi Yu asked her: "What's next?"

Ran Jin was silent for a while.

In a two-minute conversation, I would not have said such a short sentence.

Ran Jin should have hidden the second half.

Chi Yu looked at Ran Ban, looking eager and innocent: "It is said that it is the closest person, and the closest person cannot be kept."