115

"Yes?!"

Ran Jin's fingers on the edge of the screen turned white because of force.

She immediately called back that number and applied for a video call, but the encrypted numbers were all one-way dialing, and it was impossible to call back successfully.

The blood "liquid" that had originally boiled out of anger was now forced to cut off the connection with the late encounter, turning into a cavity of ice that could freeze everything.

Ran Jin understood that he did this to irritate the other party, and wanted to make the other party annoy her...so as not to harass me, let me do what I wanted to do.

"You are who you are, and you are the only, pure, and self-sufficient Su Cong who lives for yourself."

The forbidden god molded her, loved her, gave her shape, and gave her soul.

Tell her again, be your own god.

With her head buried in her arms, her sadness was like a bucket of hot oil, pouring on her already raging heart, igniting her soaring anger in a flash.

Under the rage, Ran Jin was calmer than ever before.

She raised her bloodied hand and wiped away the tears under her eyes. The tears and blood on her eyelashes were mixed together, and she wiped an abrupt and bright blood under her right eye.

...

Chi Yu fell to the ground with the chair, and Da Ran was hit by her with a nosebleed. The knife in her hand slashed wildly and aimlessly, like a crazy bison.

Zhou Yu, who had always remained calm, roared and rushed to kick Da Ran away.

"Fuck your mother, are you crazy? Do you have a brain?! Ah?! No wonder your parents don’t want you. I think your mind is just a pile of straw! If this girl dies, you threaten Ran Ban! Have you thought about it!"

Zhou Yu was so angry that he walked back and forth with his hands on his hips, wishing to cut off Da Ran's brain directly to see if his brain was smooth and smooth, without a trace of gully.

Da Ran clutched his nose and looked at it with his hands open. It was all blood.

Unexpectedly, that Ji Yu was tied up with a knife on his neck and dared to provoke her...

Da Ran was furious, and Zhou Yu was scolded by Zhou Yu with his head over his head, annoyed.

But she was able to come from the prison entirely by Zhou Yu. At this moment, she was insulted by Zhou Yu and she didn't refute, she could only swallow her breath.

Zhou Yu walked to Chi Yu and checked for a while, and made sure that Chi Yu was not dead, but was "unconscious", and his heart temporarily fell back.

As soon as the video call was cut off by him, Zhou Yu asked the doctor and nurse to come over and take Chi Yu for treatment.

"I can't let her die, can you hear me?"

When Chi Yu was carried on the cart and was about to be transported to the infirmary, Zhou Yu also made a special confession.

The doctor said, "Don't worry."

After Chi Yu was pushed away, Zhou Yu glanced at Da Ran: "You also go to stop the bleeding!"

Da Ran left in disgrace.

Wang Xinyi came down from the monitoring room upstairs, holding a tablet in her hand, and her white long skirt swayed in the dim room, like hibiscus blooming in the dark night.