61

The Mulan Club was particularly deserted today, and there were only three people in the usual bustling communication hall.

The two sat on the sofa, while Ran Jin stood alone on the monitor screen on the second floor.

The projector is tirelessly playing the third movie, and Zhou Yu is sitting side by side with him.

The man yawned, his beautiful face didn't even get deformed because of this overly relaxed watch, and his eyes were blinded with tears, but she looked lovely.

She was next to Zhou Yu like a boneless, holding his arm, and said softly, "Is this going to be finished?"

Zhou Yu "touched" her face, soothed her and said, "Be good, look good, stick to it."

The movie is actually very good-looking. It is a large-scale sci-fi movie about the catastrophic "destruction" brought to mankind by stars and other objects after they descended on the earth.

The protagonist is Wang Xinyi, a veteran domestic film actor.

Wang Xinyi is an evergreen tree active in the film industry. He has won all the awards from nearly forty films, and is still hot and popular.

Even so, she has never relaxed herself, requiring all her acting to be done by herself, and she has the title of "Desperate Sanniang" in the industry.

In the movie, Wang Xinyi is the last hope of mankind. She wears a tights and holds two sharp swords. The lonely army goes deep into the star base and slashes and slashes wildly. She is hailed as a classic in movie history.

The reason why it is so unforgettable, in addition to this anti-kill is extremely shocking, but also because she showed a proud figure wearing tights. The battle loss is the most memorable. Be obsessed with her.

At this moment, the beautiful and cruel Wang Xinyi in the movie is leaning on Zhou Yu's shoulder, holding on to his consciousness and carefully pondering over her masterpiece.

After Zhou Yu explained to her, he looked upstairs, and Ran Jin was still standing there, not knowing what he was watching against the wall of surveillance video.

"President Ran." Zhou Yu shouted to the upstairs, "Don't you take a break? Come and sit?"

Ran Jin looked at the surveillance wall quietly and earnestly as if he hadn't heard him.

The densely packed screens on the wall can monitor all corners of the club.

She only looked at one monitor and kept repeating it.

Chi Yuran came and overturned the wall.

When she climbed over the sharp guard pole, even if she was light and agile, Ran Jin was shocked to see.

That kind of nervous dizziness is exactly the same as the last time I watched Ji Yu venture for Hong Yiling.

Ran Jin took a few quick breaths, his palms were full of sweat.

When her thoughts gathered, she found that Chi Yu was looking at the camera.

The two seemed to look at each other across time and space.

She knows that I watch surveillance video.

In the eyes of Ji Yu, there is always an fascinating determination.

When Zhou Yu called her for the third time, she came upstairs.

"Sister Ran!" Wang Xinyi jumped up from the sofa, took Ran Jin's arm intimately, and shrank his shoulders and said, "I'm a little scared..."