88

Ran Jin was not in the mood to take a bath, but took a shower to wash away all the smell of alcohol she didn't like.

When I came out of the bathroom, my throat was as dry as if it had been rubbed in the sand, and I also felt nausea in my chest, which turned up constantly, making me uncomfortable.

Chi Yu is no longer in the bedroom, and can faintly smell the scent of some fried eggs.

Is Xiao Yu's cooking? She doesn't know how to cook at all, and the omelette is easily caught by oil.

Ran Jin wanted to go to the kitchen to have a look. Thinking of yesterday's kiss, he was in a dilemma, and then he gave up.

She has no appetite at all, and wants to leave directly after drying her hair.

"mom?"

A familiar and immature voice came from outside the door, and when Ran Jin put down his hair, his eyes were slightly rounded.

Of course she could hear whose voice it was, it was Nana.

"Mom, how are you?"

Nana was very good, even though the bedroom door was concealed, she just asked outside and didn't break in directly.

The feeling of helplessness was even worse, and he walked to the door and opened the door.

Nana was wearing a cute little skirt that Ran Jin had never seen before, holding the skirt with her little hand, and seeing the door opened, she looked up at Ran Jin with some excitement and trepidation.

Nana’s bright and clear eyes are the same as before, except that she would stand in the yard waiting anxiously when meeting each other a while ago. Once Ran Jin appeared in her field of vision, she would yell happily and rush towards her. Full of arms.

Nana has been so lively, lovely and enthusiastic all these years.

But now Nana is still cute, but full of thoughts, and a small brow furrows up a hill, pressing her immature face with a deep and melancholy mood that does not match her age.

Seeing Nana, Ran forbidden to think of her asking Akuan to send Nana to the hospital, and felt guilt in her heart, making it harder to refuse Nana.

Ran Jin squatted down on one knee, looked at her level, and asked her in a gentle voice: "Why are you here?"

Nana didn't answer her question directly, but actually asked her: "Does mother don't want to see me?"

"How come." Ran Jin was sour when she said it.

I remember that Rina Nana never said such things, although sometimes timid and sometimes worrying, Nana has always been a cheerful and lively child.

Chi Li also said that she is very similar to Xiao Yu when she was a child.

In the same way, Nana is as smart as Chi Yu, is also highly sensitive to everything around him, and is good at observing.

Chi Li didn't tell her about her death. She guessed it herself.

As soon as she understands that something very bad has happened recently, otherwise she will not take her out of city a and live in a strange place.

Looking at Nana's dress and neatly combed hair, Ran Jin knew that Xiao Yu was busy and was still taking good care of her.

No matter what Xiaoyu does, she is doing well.

There were tears in Nana's big eyes, and she clearly wanted to stop hugging her, just like every time she met each other after many days.