82

"Sure enough, my left hand was hurt."

Chi Yu clearly saw Ran Jin's eyebrows raised because of the sudden pain when he was holding the wall just now. At this moment, he didn't dare to use force. He was holding her left hand to avoid bumping, twisting, and pain.

The late Yu's voice was soft, like a feather "hair", lightly falling on Ran Bin's ears, and if there was a scratch, it would make her red and hot.

Ran Jin thought of being in the corridors and sofas of her apartment at night, she and Chi Yufan were entangled, and she immediately lifted her spirits, pressing her right hand on Chi Yu's shoulder, and using her body to pull the distance between the two and stand firm.

Chi Yu's gaze fell silently on her right arm. Today, Ran Jin is still wearing long sleeves, and the cufflinks of his shirt are as always, knotted.

"Miss Chi." Ran Jin looked at her, his god fell elsewhere, giving her a porcelain face, "What's the matter?"

Before Chi Yu came, she imagined that Ran Jin would still face her with a cold face, but when she heard the word "Miss Chi" that Ran Jin had never said from her mouth, Chi Yu's heart still faintly ached.

Ran Jin looked directly at Chi Yu, but saw the sadness and loss of her face in the reflection of the glass in the corridor.

Ran Jin endured the heartache, calmly said to the security guard behind him: "Let's go and rest first."

The security personnel watched Chi Yu more and went downstairs.

There are two rooms on the top floor of this hotel. One room was booked and the other room was booked late.

At the moment, the two of them are left in the quiet corridor, and the entire top floor is undisturbed.

"I know that I have been competing with Xinghang Technology for a new lunar orbit recently. Although I don’t know why I am so obsessed with monopolizing the lunar orbit, I submitted the latest orbit accuracy. Only an orbit with this accuracy can be directly navigable. , No need to review. I hope this accuracy can help. Can I add my WeChat back? I will send the file to it. After I have sent it, I can block it again if I want to."

The late Yu's voice has a husky husky that has always been clear, flowing smoothly in the silent corridor, and even the entire corridor and the sense of smell are occupied by her fragrance.

To be late, no amount of disguise may be destroyed by the signal of affection.

Ran Ban dared not breathe, she was even a little afraid of being late.

Wanting to end it all quickly, Ran Ban took her phone, opened WeChat and found Ji Yu, and released her from the blacklist.

During the whole process, people spoke, as if they were left in the whole world.

But Ran Jin knew that Chi Yu's gaze was on her side, at her fingertips, following her all the time.

No...

The feeling of wanting to sneeze has filled her nerves, and Ran Jin is about to lose control in embarrassment.

Chi Yu seemed to perceive her embarrassment, suddenly turned away from her eyes, silently took a step back, and disappeared into the forbidden light.

The feeling of emotion disintegrated in an instant, and Ran Jin controlled the sneeze.

But Chi Yu's thoughtful behavior made her heart hotter.

To liberate Chi Yu from the blacklist, Chi Yu, who was standing two steps away from her, said "thank you", and then sent her the file.

"Anything else?" Ran Jin watched waves of rain sliding across the glass wall, the whole world seemed to be dissolved.