14

There are too many cars in the straight lane, and the green light time is short. After the whole green light has passed, the car of Luxim has not been able to pass this intersection.

Lu Siqing held the steering wheel with one hand and then looked back at Ran Jin. Seeing that Ran Jin was still blinking uncomfortably, the eye drops that had been dripped into her eyes had turned into shallow tears.

"This thing is more uncomfortable than contact lenses?" Lu Siqing asked, "Would you like me to put some eye drops for you?"

"No need." Ran Jian closed his eyes, "I'll just take a rest."

In fact, when Lu Siqing leaned over to help her get her eye drops, she felt that the distance was a little too close. When Lu Siqian was not at work, the perfume on his body was so sweet that he sneered at his brain. Ran Jin had already sneezed several times just now, and his nose was very uncomfortable.

If it hadn't been for her hangover last night, her hands were a little trembling now, and her face was splashed with eye drops, she wouldn't bother Lu Siqing for this little thing.

Lu Siqing held his head and squinted at her: "Why do you drink? You still get drunk. Don't you wrinkle your nose at the little alcohol in the Buddha jumping over the wall?"

Ran Ban smiled without answering.

"Hey, am I stupid, asking this kind of question. You came out of Chi's house this morning, and you know with your knees what you were doing at Chi's house last night. Isn't Chi Yu filling you in the bar? You said You clearly know that she is suspicious of you now, and you are still unguarded against her. This is not your style at all. What kind of ecstasy did she pour you into, so good to her."

Ran Jin raised his eyes, Lu Siqian thought she was going to refute, but she didn't expect to say something lightly:

"The green light."

Lu Siqing: "..."

Behind him, the irritable driver "bounced" his horn and slammed Lu Si to his feet. He raised the corner of his impatient mouth, cursed an swear word, and tapped the accelerator.

Arriving downstairs in the UP Building, Ran Jin said to Lu Siqing before getting off the bus: "Thank you for sending me."

Lu Siqing showed an artificial smile: "You're welcome, serve the people."

"I invite you to dinner tonight."

"Heart leader." Lu Siqing said, "My boyfriend finally came here, I'm not good to let him dove again, another day. You have this time to go back to sleep quickly, better than anything else."

Ran Jin nodded and pushed the car door.

"Look at you so perfunctory." Lu Siqing sighed behind her, "It seems that you have been like this since I knew you. How did Chi Li treat you? What did Chi Jia treat you like, don't you know in your heart? Yes? At that time I really think you don’t think of yourself as a human being."

Ran Jin didn’t stop getting out of the car. He closed the door, but his mouth was already another topic: “Hong Yiling is missing. I’ve sent someone to find her. Knowing that you are not in the task force now, it’s not good to touch this matter again, but If there is news of her death, please tell me."

"Tsk." Lu Sizhen didn't have a temper. "If she dies, the little bastard will definitely trouble you right away. Does it need me?"

Ran Jin knew that the "little bastard" Lu Siqing was talking about was Chi Yu, and she had no affection for the Chi family.

"If you hadn't saved my life, I wouldn't bother to take care of your nostalgia."

Before leaving, Lu Siqian pressed down these words.