23

Qi Tong was originally a late girlfriend. They talked about everything in middle school. After college, one was abroad and the other was in China. They often sent WeChat videos and so on. They were indeed not as close as they were in high school.

This time because of her sister, Chi Yu told Qi Tong everything about her family's most private, Qi Tong was her most important pillar in this dim and painful day.

The relationship between the two quickly rekindled, even closer than before.

However, even with the pupils facing each other, Chi Yu didn't want to tell what happened on the second floor of the Mulan Club.

Being restrained and "teaching" by the ban, the late encounter of being an adult for four years and living alone overseas for four years, the shame of being treated as a child and being taught is even worse.

Seeing Chi Yu, Qi Tong didn't want to say more, but she also understood what had happened in her heart.

Judging from her years of experience in handling personal affairs, Chi Yu and Ran Jin are still fighting, and there are even many factors of stability between the two.

Judging from the complexity of Chi Li's death, their relationship will definitely change.

As for the direction of change, it is still hard to say.

Even if he didn’t say it, Qi Tong guessed it. “It’s really impossible to say about kissing, and it’s impossible to describe it. It’s a taste that you have to comprehend and practice. To experience it."

Chi Yu rolled her eyes when she heard the three words "do more."

Qi Tong: "..."

My golden and good words have not made the princess serve comfortably? It's really hard to be a little eunuch.

Forget it, don't talk about the fire, let's continue to talk about the reunion of classmates.

Qi Tong knew that there was a reunion of high school classmates early in the morning, and felt that the late meeting would definitely not go. After a casual mention, she began to talk about the various gossips of her former classmates to relieve her boredom.

It’s Qi Tong. After graduating for so many years, I’m still an old melon farmer. It’s as if I’m still in a classroom in a school. Who is married to the celebrities and businessmen, who has failed to start his own business several times on the rooftop, who Who and who gave birth, who and who came out... No matter how small a little thing, they can't escape her glaring eyes.

Qi Tong said that these are all attempts to adjust the atmosphere and divert the belated attention.

But when Chi Yu's attention really turned around and even listened to her seriously, Qi Tong was scared again.

I haven't had any gatherings in the past few years after graduation. The incidents I met in the first two days caused so much trouble. There were news reports about her everywhere, and suddenly the class group began to organize a lively meal.

Qi Tong knew from the strands of his hair that this group of people was so curious to see the big news that they organized this class reunion, and wanted to face the late gossip.

This layer can be thought of with the clever mind of the late encounter.

"You said, who did Chu Wei marry? Zhou Yu?" Chi Yu's focus was beyond Qi Tong's expectation.

"Um...Yes, yeah." Qi Tong was a little silent, for fear that she had said something wrong.

"The founder of Tomorrow Technology?"