41

After spending more than a day with Nana, Ran Jin is about to leave.

I thought Nana would definitely have a mess when I left, but I didn't expect that Nana did not make a noise.

On the day when Ran Jin and Chi Yu were going back to China, Nana didn't need anyone to call. She got up early in the morning and pinned the small brooch she personally selected to Ran Jin. She stood on her tiptoe and helped Ran Jin to wrap her scarf with her own hands. Asked her:

"When will mother come to see me?"

Ran Jin bent over, hugged her tightly in her arms with one hand, and closed her eyes to feel her little soft body.

It can be seen that Ran Ban is also reluctant: "Mom will fly to see you whenever she has time, baby, when mom is not around, you have to listen to Aunt Chen and Uncle Akuan and take care of yourself."

Chi Yu carried her backpack on the side, quietly looking at the mother and daughter who were not a mother and daughter better than a mother and daughter, reluctant to give up.

I thought that the little bastard would take the opportunity to act like a baby, and Bo Yiran was in love. He didn't expect that the little bastard not only didn't act like a baby, but also sucked his little nose and forced his tears back.

"What should I do when I miss my mother? Can I visit my mother?" Nana asked her seriously, holding Ran Ban's face in her chubby little hands.

Ran Jin stared at her without speaking.

Nana knew it.

"Then I am here waiting for my mother to see me, I will be very good." Nana's fingers slowly moved away from Ran Ban's palm and let her go.

For two days, Chi Yu and her did not fight against each other, but Nana was her sister’s daughter, her only blood relative in this world. Chi Yu finally softened her heart and squatted in front of her before leaving and squeezed her little hand. Say:

"Auntie's WeChat has been added for you. When your mother is too busy, you can contact me if she wants anything."

Nana looked at her, curled her lips and said, "No matter how busy my mother is, she will take time to video with me and listen to me."

Chi Yuyi's kindness was rejected face to face by the little devil, and he even showed off his love for her by riding his face.

Chi Yu's kind smile was still hanging, her small round face was already deformed in her heart.

You shouldn't be soft-hearted, just stay here by yourself!

A Kuan put all the suitcases into the trunk, and the two of them went to the airport with the help of Ran forbidden car.

Nana didn't leave the house and didn't send her off, which saved her reluctant farewell scene.

When Ran Jin accompanies Nana to sleep, he can hardly sleep well.

Nana, who is accustomed to sleeping by herself, has no concept of someone around her, so she is restless after falling asleep, and she turns sideways whenever she sleeps. Ran Jin will be punched and kicked every time she sleeps with her, and wakes up in the middle of the night.

I was kicked to the arm by Nana last night and woke up. After watching Nana's lovely sleeping face for a while, she lost her sleepiness. A lot of things were ups and downs in her mind. She hooked Nana's little finger and soaked in the shallow sleep intermittently.

When he woke up in the morning, Ran Jin glanced at himself in his glasses for a short time. After being taken care of by Chi Yu for a while, the dark circles that he managed to cultivate were about to appear again.