77

Push your knees outwards, and you will be able to act when you are late to meet the roots.

Ran Jin couldn't bear the pain in his lips, so he had to push gently on Chi Yu's shoulder.

"It's not that the rougher the better."

Ran Jin's eyes changed. She hooked her arms around her neck and rubbed the tip of her nose lightly with her, making it seem like nothing.

Seeing that the thread in Chi Yu's eyes was quickly ignited, Ran Jin deliberately chuckled in her ear, and Chi Yu's attitude of being refused by Ran Jin made her heat up quickly.

"Ran Ban..."

Not to mention the obvious red face and blood-red ears, you can tell that Chi Yu has entered an unprecedented state at a glance, and even her tight voice can hear the turbulence in her heart at this moment.

Ran Jin's eyes closed slightly, and the charming smile was reflected in the bottom of Ji Yu's eyes, "swing" into her heart.

Ran Jin held her hand, led, and smiled coquettishly: "Xiaoyu's research is very good for lunar orbits, but it's much worse in other things. I don't necessarily know where my favorite place is."

The two of them were on the sand at the moment, lying under Chi Yu's body, messy and frivolous.

From her angle, I can clearly see the face of Ji Yu, the "hair" of her eyelashes can be counted, the light in her eyes, and the threads of her eyes can be seen clearly.

Chi Yu's eyes flickered, her ear tips were all red, her lips were red, and she "licked" and "licked" dryly.

The swan neck is long and beautiful, and the throat is gently rolling under the skin.

There is also a layer of peach powder on her face, just like her favorite peach.

Ran Jin couldn't look away, she wanted to remember her late encounter at this moment forever.

But when Chi Yu heard Ran Jin's soft, "sexual" feeling, "slutty" and full of seductive words, she couldn't help but feel very uncomfortable.

Ran Ban shouldn't be like this.

In the past six years of getting along, I hesitate to understand that Ran Jin is a person who is accustomed to "sex" and I am closed, which can be seen from all her buttons neatly and neatly, and the rigid and restrained "sex" pattern.

Even though she has a soft heart for the sake of others, she will always keep a close distance with others.

She is like a lonely snowflake floating in the world, aloof and cold.

Only when faced with late encounters do you "show" your warm side.

After encountering the gentleness and delicacy of Ran Jin and the bottomless mysterious attraction, now Ran Jin puts on another face to despise himself.

Chi Yu knew very well that Ran Jin did this deliberately. This was an escalation of the kissing performance at the beginning of their confrontation.

Even if she knew clearly, Chi Yu's heart and liver were still held in a ball by her, and her soul was seized by her. With a light movement of her fingertips, she could go to any place where she could not think about it.

Chi Yu was led by Ran Jin, and his eyes fell on Ran Jin's collarbone. It was as white as the entrance of a dream, mellow, soft, and warm.

Minor changes can also be captured by the palm of the hand, and the banned watch is changing with a little bit of strength.