68

There was a lonely figure in front, one foot deep and one shallow, walking quietly.

Chi Yu has been looking at each other and is very familiar.

"Sister Xiao Ran?"

Six-year-old Chi Yu recognized it, and that was Ran Ban.

Hearing the voice of Ji Yu, Ran Jin paused for a moment, and continued to walk forward without looking back at her after the pause.

As she walked, blood slowly dripped from her fingertips.

The blood dripped on the ground and turned into an intermittent, tortuous blood line.

Chi Yu found out that she was walking towards an abyss.

The beast roared from the abyss, it was not bottomless, and there would be no bones left in any fall.

Ran Jin is about to step into the abyss.

"Sister Xiao Ran! Danger!" Chi Yu yelled, rushing to grab Ran Jin.

Somehow, the two of them lost their balance, and Ji Yu was afraid that Ran Bin would suffer from a fall, and held her in his arms.

"Why are you not me!" Chi Yu asked her anxiously and angrily, "It's too dangerous here, come home with me!"

Ran Jin raised his eyes in her arms, and put on a bathrobe that night that her formal work clothes had turned into a fever.

The whole Xiangxiang is soft and soft, nestling in Ji Yu's arms like boneless.

Chi Yu was entangled by her and hardly dared to move.

"I don't have a home." Ran Jin said, "Never."

Chi Yu was very sad when she said: "Am I not your home? Don't you take me as your home? As long as I'm still here, your home will be there."

There was a helicopter sound in the sky, and Chi Yu heard that sound immediately anxious, because she knew that Ran Bing was leaving.

"Let Sister-in-law teach you how to kiss." Ran Jin opened her lips and kissed her.

Her words were like a curse, causing Chi Yu to close her eyes obediently, and her whole body was agitated by the kiss.

Chi Yu hugged her hard, not letting her go: "Leave everything to me. I can protect you."

Whispers are still in my ears, but my arms are empty.

Ran can't help it anymore, she was taken away.

Chi Yu was so anxious that she kept shouting Ranban's name.

"Auntie? Little auntie!"

Nana pushed hard, but was awakened by the late Yu Yu.

"You finally woke up!" Nana said helplessly, lying on the side of her bed, with her head on the back of her crossed hands, "You've been yelling mother's name, it's so noisy."

Chi Yu looked at the little guy quietly, and then looked around, only to remember where he was.

She didn't know when she fell asleep, maybe she was too sleepy.

His clothes were all wet with sweat, and his heartbeat was a little too fast.

She called and asked the nurse to help bring a set of medical suits over and took a bath.

Hot water ran across her skin, and Chi Yu stood under the shower, her mood still a little unstable.

Even if she knew it was a dream, the brain still controlled her easily, feeling that Ran's forbidden kiss still remained between her lips, and her body was still in her arms.