4

A month ago.

"Second lady, eldest lady, she... has passed away."

Twenty hours ago, the late encounter overseas received a call from Steward Chen.

The late meeting, who was staying up late at the computer to calculate, didn't understand what the housekeeper Chen was saying at first, and fell silent for a while.

Steward Chen didn't get a response from the late Yu, so he asked: "Second Miss?"

Only then did Chi Yu slowly stand up from the chair: "What did you say?"

There was a stream of sighs from the microphone.

"Second Miss, my sorrow."

At the very beginning of receiving this call, Chi Yu had just four words in his mind-inexplicable.

Yesterday, my sister, as always, videotaped her on time, saying that she had been a bit angry recently and had a toothache.

Told her to pay more attention to her body when she is outside.

Chi Yu took the time to frustrate her while calculating, "Sister, are you old? The nagging mode of the elderly started when she was less than forty."

"I'm just your sister, I'm not nagging you, who am I nagging?"

In the video, Chi Li took a sip of coffee and said with a smile: "You happen to run so far. If you want to nag, you can't find anyone. You have to read you through the video."

"You can't help but think of me. Okay, I won't talk to you anymore. There are a lot of things on my side. I'll talk to you when I'm done."

Chi Yu is indeed very busy. The new track is more complicated than she thought. However, the newcomers in the project team especially like to make their own ideas. When they think out, they are not honest.

The sister video came at an untimely time. When she was searching for available paid programs all over the Internet, the sister video came in.

Still talk about such a nutritious topic...

Chi Yu hung up very decisively, and didn't feel anything wrong at the time. Their sisters grew up in such a noisy way, but their relationship has always been very good.

Unexpectedly, this was actually the last time she and her sister spoke.

Sister passed away?

Chi Yu held the phone in his hand, and after standing in the room for a while, he called back.

"cause of death."

Steward Chen said: "For the time being, I don't know yet..."

Chi Yu was furious, and said in a low voice, "Don't check it yet?"

Steward Chen was obviously trembling in her heart by her anger, and hurriedly responded: "Yes!"

There was no time to pack up anything, Chi Yu only stuffed her passport and a few personal belongings into her backpack, bought a flight ticket for the latest return home on the road, and returned home quickly.

Before the plane took off, she received a call from Ran Ban.

"Xiao Yu, sorrow."

Hearing Ran Jin's familiar voice, Chi Yu finally couldn't help it. She knew that her sister was really gone.

With a violent pain in her heart, she held the phone tightly and lowered her head, silently dropping a series of tears.

After a long while, Yu Yu struggled to sort out his emotions and calmed down his voice and said: