2

Tonight's press conference will be held at ILLI, a luxury hotel brand owned by Chi's.

At 7 o’clock in the evening, all the invited media and Chi’s staff have arrived at the hotel, set up in the hotel’s Chinese restaurant, hung up an electronic screen to turn on the projection, placed seat signs and various materials, and gave the media a small gift Neatly placed on the round table.

The ladder frame is stable and the camera is in place.

The partners of the energy industry and the Chi Group passed through the crystal door of the outfield, signed in front of the exhibition board, took a group photo, and entered the field, drinking and chatting, waiting for the protagonist to appear on the stage.

Chi Yu sat in the most inconspicuous corner with a glass of wine in his hand. No one around him noticed her for the time being.

The scent of sweet flowers and sweet biscuits rippled from the wine glass into her sense of smell from time to time.

She just smelled the wine and didn't drink it.

She likes this wine, but she needs to stay sober.

"Wang Yan, the boss of Yidai Technology, drove drunk last night and was run over by a truck. Is this true?"

"Have you heard that too? I think it's kind of mysterious."

The two media guys sat down at the round table next door, put the camera and mobile phone on the table, took a few sips of water from their backpacks, and began to whisper gossip.

One of the flat-headed men said: "If I believe in someone else, I don't believe in Wang Yan."

Another little girl with glasses didn't understand: "Why?"

"Wang Yan has been chasing after his baby wife for so many years. He was just married last year. He went to the gym all day long, and it was too late to get fit. I regretted my life. How could it be possible to drink and drive?"

"what do you mean?"

"Eighty percent of it was given to the woman surnamed Ran because of the competition for energy in the moon area..."

The flat-headed man made a move with his hands up and down, and the girl with glasses turned green:

"This woman is so terrible? This is murder. A society ruled by law. How can you kill people after doing business?"

"Stupid you, moon energy is a big cake now that so many people all over the world are staring at. Whoever can grab it will be able to dominate the new energy market for the next 50 years or more. That is the future of the earth! What's the matter. You’re still young and don’t understand. These capitalists are not afraid to lose their heads for profit, let alone lose somebody. This surname is Ran, let alone a competitor, for the top spot in the Chi Empire, even My own funder and old lover..."

The flat-headed man was talking so much that he just saw a delicate and beautiful woman looking at him not far away.

Chi Yu is born with bright eyes, and her eyes are smiling all the year round. Even when she doesn't have any expressions, it makes people feel that she is exuding a friendly smile.

The flat-headed man was smiled by these beauties, his mind was rippling, in order to show that he had the material in his hands, he said more vigorously:

"It is said that Chili, the old lover surnamed Ran, was not a suicide at all, and that Ranban was the murderer. This woman's private life was extremely chaotic. As soon as the lover left, she went to the police chief's house on the back foot, and could not come out all night and night. Then, the late report of the cause of death naturally became a'suicide'..."