103

When Qi Tong returned home, there was no light in the room, it was dark and extremely quiet.

Qi Tong turned on the light, and the room was as it was when he left, with the bedroom door still closed.

"Miss Lu?" Qi Tong tentatively asked in a low voice, as if to make a noise before the tiger cave. If the tiger is home or not, where he is hiding, it is good to have a precaution.

no respond.

Qi Tong went to the door of the bedroom and said softly, "Miss Lu, I'm back... Are you hungry or thirsty? What do you want to eat at night? I'll buy it."

Without a response, Qi Tong's heart thumped hard: "Miss Lu, are you still there?"

After another moment of silence in the bedroom, Lu Siqing's voice came: "I'm back?"

"...Well, I'm back." Qi Tong stood upright before facing Lu Siqing through the door, putting on a virtuous expression.

"Come," said Lu Siqing, "I'm thirsty, I'll pour a glass of water."

Qi Tong listened to the voice calmly and scored, feeling more restless, smelling the tranquility before the storm.

"Qi Tong?" Lu Siqing didn't get a response, and said after chasing, "So thirsty."

Lu Siqing's voice sounded hoarse, too. He had been handcuffed to the bed for several hours, and there was nothing to eat or drink in the bedroom, and he was thirsty.

Qi Tong was so guilty that she courageously poured a glass of water, opened the door, and glanced in first.

Lu Siqing sat on the bed, with one hand connected to the bed frame, hanging in the air, his posture was uncomfortable when he went up, but it didn't make any difference.

"Come." There was no expression on Lu Siqing's face, as if he was already headed and tired, and said with the water glass in Qi Tong's hand, "Water, I'm terribly thirsty."

Qi Tong put the water cup on the bedside table, still keeping a safe distance from Lu Siqing.

Lu Siqian had enough, not enough, and said to Qi Tong sadly: "I know now that I'm afraid? Isn't it time you lied to me and handcuffed me here? You have to let me drink for most of the day, right?"

Qi Tong thought of a series of conscienceless things she had done, and her mind buzzed.

The painting that the two people almost pasted together, and the scene where Lu Siqing really closed his eyes in a sentence, kept playing in his mind, making the guilt emotions overwhelming.

"I'm sorry, Miss Lu, I apologize to you." Qi Tong's big eyes were wet, and he helped bring the water glass and handed it, "Hurry up and drink..."

The moment Qi Tong approached, Lu Sicheng's lazy and indifferent eyes suddenly changed, and he reached out and grabbed it, but he didn't go to the water glass.

He clasped Qi Tong's wrist, turned over, and pinched Qi Tong's chin directly on the bed.

Lu Siqing straddled Qi Tong, completely controlling it.

Qi Tong felt as if he was being swayed by a mountain, stunned but couldn't move at all.

With the absolute disparity in power, Lu Siqian was staring at him with furious eyes, Qi Tong's heart was filled with fear, and he was really scared.

Qi Tong was pinched on his chin, and said slurred: "...hands, handcuffs?!"

The handcuffs that were still handcuffed to Lu Siqian's wrists are now being held in his hands.