73

From the woman who claimed to be "Ran Ban Clone", Chi Yu heard some speculations, but more things were beyond expectation.

"Ran Jin has been in very bad health since he was a child. He has to run to the hospital every three days. Sometimes he simply lives in the hospital, so he has basically never gone to school.

"At the age of thirteen, the dyingly ill took someone else's organs with the help of my parents, and survived. My parents were afraid of the recurrence of the old illness, so they customized a clone from Ming Pengsheng, and it was me.

"Ming Pengsheng has been carrying out the sare plan in unknown places, also known as the spare parts plan, specifically to provide cloning services for the rich and powerful..."

Talking about Ming Pengsheng's cloning project is similar to what Chi Yuzhi thought.

Some people are trying to keep the money Emperor from falling down, while some people are creating a "person" for themselves or their dear baby to be able to "health and longevity", and then cruelly deprived and killed.

"Sare plan", spare supplies.

Chi Yu dislikes this word very much, which makes people hateful.

"Ran Jin knew that he was a wicked species born from the "incest" brother and sister. He was very unacceptable. I hated my parents and also hated myself, so I pretended to be a substitute and took the opportunity to escape from Ran’s family. I wandered a lot outside, and Ran’s family was also looking for it. Then I met Chi Li, who is your sister.

"You also know the grievances between your family and Ran's family. In order to keep alive, Ran Ming and He Zhi used illegal paragraphs to snatch the organs that were supposed to be your mother, resulting in the death of both your parents. My elder sister knew it a long time ago. As soon as she wanted to retaliate against Ran's family, she looked around for Ranban who was wandering outside, but she found it..."

Chi Yu interrupted the other party's endless talk.

"I have a question. According to you, Ran Jin changed his organs when he was thirteen years old, and then he customized a clone, that is, you. Then how old was Ran's family who left? How old were you at that time? Thirteen years younger, right? Like a pretend? Can you escape the eyes of your parents?"

The other party didn't hesitate much, and didn't feel that he had "exposed" the flaws, but smiled gently: "It seems that you don't know much about this sare plan.

"Clone humans do not need to grow at the same time as humans. The sare plan can mature the clones. My birth is exactly the same as the thirteen-year-old Ran Jin. Ming Pengsheng has a base, in which he is about to put into use. The clones perform "sexual" shaping and fine-tuning of their appearance... I received comprehensive training there.

"At that time, I was ignorant of this world. The ultimate idea I was instilled was to imitate my ontology. You know, at that time I really thought that I was trying to ban my life, and acting well was my lifelong pursuit. I was matured during the time, and I was able to imitate Ran Jin to imitate so vividly, even my parents may not be able to distinguish it. But then I realized that although I was cloned, I also have my own will, and I don’t want to be in charge. People's spares."

Chi Yuzhong sat back and seemed to be taking a test. He didn't look at the screen: "Really, why are you here for me?"

"Chi Yu, have you been investigating the cause of your sister's death?"

For some reason, the other party seemed to like to call Chi Yu's name directly.

Chi Yu said with a "huh": "Yes, I am indeed investigating this matter. Do you have any clues?"