16

Not long ago, I had a three-chapter appointment with myself, trying to appropriately reject the late Ranban. When I heard the late invitation to stay overnight, my distress turned to distress, and finally agreed.

Ran Jin, who followed Chi Yu to the third floor, frowned throughout the whole process, frustrated for his lack of promise.

Just as Chi Yu rarely goes to the bedroom of her sister and Ran Jin on the second floor, Ran Jin rarely approaches Chi Yu's bedroom on the third floor.

The bedroom is not big, but there are a lot of things. She hides countless books, awards, games, various figures that she has collected since childhood, as well as science magazines that are taller than others.

Ran Jin came back to her room, cleaning up the dust with the servants at home, and cleaning all the furniture spotlessly, waiting for the master's return at any time.

"I'm going to take a bath, Sister Ran, wait for me for a while."

After entering the house, Chi Yu turned on the floor lamp, and the whole bedroom exudes the breath of Chi Yu.

She said this casually while turning her back to Ran Jin's belt.

Ran Jin didn't come in immediately at the door. Hearing what Chi Yu said, he immediately turned his head and said:

"I also go downstairs to wash."

Chi Yu heard that her tone was a little tight and her voice was a little rushed, so she looked back and asked her, "Are you still in your pajamas?"

Ran Ban replied vaguely, "Yeah", the person was already at the top of the stairs.

Chi Yu looked down from the bedroom door, a little puzzled, had a vague idea in her mind, and felt that she was thinking too much.

When taking a bath, take off the iris scanning instrument and put it on again after washing and putting on pajamas.

While waiting for Ran Ban to return, she adjusted the light in the bedroom again and moved the floor lamp farther.

everything's ready.

Ran Ban came.

Ran Jin took a shower, and her long black hair was blown to 90% dry, because her hair was thick, it looked a little fluffy just now.

The bangs to the right were slightly frizzy, and he could see that he came up immediately after taking a shower before he could take care of his hair.

She wore a cotton split pajamas, dark gray, long trousers and long sleeves, which looked a bit like men's.

Chi Yu hadn't paid attention to her pajamas before. She only wore pajamas in her own bedroom. As long as she was out of the bedroom, even in the living room at home, she would at least put on a coat.

Not to mention that in most cases she only wears old-fashioned work suits.

Ran Ban with the softness of home makes Chi Yu a little stranger.

She even had a ridiculous idea--

Is it my sister’s preference for my girlfriend to wear such a pajamas that is indifferent to sexy?

Chi Yu lay down on the bed first, gave up his left position, leaned against the head of the bed, and waited for Ran Jin to come up naturally.

Ran Ban did not move immediately.

"What's the matter?" Chi Yu asked.

Ran Jin looked at the bedside chair, as if the bedside chair had met him late, and said, "I will sit here with you. I will leave when you fall asleep."