98

Zou Qing gradually woke up from the abyss of ignorance, with a splitting headache and unnatural numbness and pain at a certain point in his neck.

She raised her head with difficulty and found that her hands were handcuffed to the back pipe, sitting in a dimly lit room at this time.

The room had no windows, it was stuffy and dim.

Zou Qing couldn't tell where he was or where he was.

"Crack—"

The sound of the chair being dragged came from her side. She turned to look and saw two women sitting three meters away from her.

Zou Qing recognized these two people after only one glance.

As to why she appeared on this side, she quickly answered.

On the way home, Zou Qing was given an injection by a "professional" who was hired late, and then lost his knowledge.

This method was inspired by Ran Jin last time when he dealt with Qi Tong.

"Miss Chi, Miss Qi, this is illegal detention." Zou Qing did not struggle, but adjusted a comfortable posture and leaned against the pipe.

Chi Yu folded her legs, folded her hands on her knees, and said with a smile: "I really didn't think about it. It's amazing to have a seat in the law in Ms. Zou's heart."

Zou Qing was like water, with a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

"Since you know us, you should know why you came here this time." Chi Yu raised his chin, and under the heavy makeup, there was a cold expression, and the calm tone was easy to grasp.

Zou Qingyang said with a tone of "Oh": "I really don't know."

Zou Qing didn't put the first two little girls in it. He believed that the experience of the Mind Club could crush each other, so how could it be taken away.

Chi Yu’s expression has not changed, and her posture is very comfortable. She said: “I’m a businessman now, so I ask Miss Zou to come back naturally because I want to talk about life. As far as I know, Miss Zou has earned money from Mingpeng Biology over the years. Money is very limited. I only live in the villa area 20 kilometers away from my son’s school. It is said that it is a villa and the security is good. It took a lot of work for us to come back, but it is really remote. I have to get up at 6 o'clock every day to see my son. Going to school, and then rushing to pick him up from the company at night, not even a helper, so tired, I feel pity."

Zou Qing looked at her with a sneer, and then looked away.

Qi Tong sat beside Chi Yu and kept silent.

Before coming, Ji Yu said to her: "You don't have to speak, once Zou Qing wakes up, I will deal with her, just remember a few points... and then Cheng's face, the more scary the better."

"Yes." Qi Tong said, "I only need to imitate Miss Lu's expression."

Thinking that Lu Siqing was still handcuffed to the bedroom by her, Qi Tong's heart was cold, and she didn't know that she was broken into several pieces by Lu Siqing when she turned around.

Qi Tongcheng had a cold face, looking at Zou Qing like a dead person.

As soon as Chi Yu came up, he directly attacked his heart: "Helping He Yi with the dirtiest work and holding the least money, it seems that He always didn't take it seriously."

Zou Qing was about to speak, and Chi Yu said first: "Ms. Zou is so capable, why do you want to sell his life to He Yi? I still have the share that I deserve. I'm willing to pay three times the price to dig people. As long as Ms. Zou comes to me Working in the Chi Group, I can provide Miss Zou with the best life imaginable. From then on, my son will no longer be bullied at that school."