107

Chi Yu strongly asked the security to take Ran Jinli first. She didn't want Ran Jin to see Purgatory on Earth.

For He Yi and Zou Qing, the experimental products were created clones without parents. But as far as Ran Jin is concerned, they have a similar life to her. They are despised and tortured and killed. It is difficult for Ran Jin not to "shoot" himself.

"I'm okay." Ran Jin said in his arms, "I'm not that vulnerable."

No matter what Ranban said, Chi Yu didn't put the hand covering her eyes, but held it tighter.

Ran Bian wanted to turn around and tell her, Chi Yu didn’t relax. He covered her eyes and gently lifted her face up. Ba was facing the road when he came, and said strongly, “Waiting outside. I."

Ran Jin's neck leaned back slightly, and his throat floated slightly with emotions.

From time to time, tears overflowed from the palms that were late to meet, and rolled down her palms.

"Xiao Yu, thank you."

Ran Jinliqian said.

When Ran Jinli, Chi Yu's cheeks were bitten tightly, and his eyes were already red.

She pressured her emotions, closed her head, turned her head, took out her phone to shoot against the glass wall.

With the last bit of effort, Zou Qing, who was exhausted at this time, couldn't stand a bit, and simply sat on the ground, leaning against the glass wall.

The clone of He Yi behind her stared blankly at her for a while, and then moved away.

Chi Yu asked Zou Qing: "Does Su Yuezhen have any relics?"

Zou Qing couldn't lift her eyelids anymore, and asked Chi Yu, "Do you think there will be?"

Chi Yu looked at her with cold eyes.

Zou Qing retracted her child consciously. After thinking about it for a while, she said, "Su Yuezhen was wearing a watch at the time."

Chi Yuye: "How can you remember it so many years ago."

"Because that watch is worth tens of thousands. It was not a small amount back then. She was a high-paying technician before Ran Jin took away. She should be quite rich. In order to hide his name, it became more and more poor. That watch should be too. I bought it before, and I have worn it for a long time. At her time, the base had just been built, and there was nothing, but the fish had been raised, and the ability to deal with corpses was unconscious. Su Yuezhen’s corpse was on the way here. , A man recognized that the watch was very valuable and wanted to solve it. I was the most annoyed by this, so I stopped him and scolded him. This man took a grudge, and then had a quarrel with him for a period of time, so I remembered this one. When Su Yuezhen’s body was thrown out to feed the fish, she watched her wrist. The limbs are not the focus of fish eating. If you are lucky, perhaps the watch did not enter the belly of the fish and fell into a certain person in this sea area. Places."

...

After Chiyu got the evidence, he recorded the coordinates and left silently.

On the way back, Ran Jin started to have a fever.

At first, she and Chi Yu analyzed all the clues copied back in front of the computer, and backed up the most beneficial evidence to prevent loss.

There were countless messages for most of the day. She checked them one by one and kept replying to emails and voice calls.

Chi Yu heard who she seemed to be following and monitoring.

After Chi Yu sent some clues that he wanted to investigate to Qi Tong, she had already thought about where to go to Zou Qingguan. After working for a while, she and Ran Jin gasped for a while.