31

Even though there were severe emotional ups and downs in the parking lot, Ran Jin and Chi Yu quickly adjusted their moods before going upstairs to meet Dong Ling.

No longer continue to ban topics that he didn't want to say, and couldn't pry open.

Before entering Dong Ling's office, Chi Yu quietly observed Ran Jin and pulled her into the bathroom.

The women's bathroom in the Star Building is exactly the same as the U Building. There is a special dressing room. It is the hour of the office. There is no one in the spacious and bright dressing room, only a touch of fragrance and music.

Ran forbidden thought she would still ask about Chi Li. Just as she was about to speak, Chi Yu said, "Do you have any makeup?"

"Makeup? No."

Most of the time, she only wears simple light makeup.

She doesn't like to look at her face in the mirror for a long time, so she doesn't know much about makeup, and doesn't want to know it.

Chi Yu knows that Ran Jin's makeup skills are indeed very ordinary, but this face is worthy of "the grace of creation". Without modification, it can bring out her amazingly good bones and perfect facial features. The cool temperament and sense of alienation that come with her also make her beautiful face very recognizable.

Chi Yu raised the corner of her mouth, as if talking to herself, in a low voice: "People who are born with beauty can really be unscrupulous."

Ran Ban: "Huh?"

She took out the makeup bag for makeup replenishment from her handbag: "Your makeup was touched by me just now. May I help you make it up? Otherwise, seeing Dongling people later, we will think that our late people are too casual."

What else does Ran Bin want to say, the fingertips of Ji Yu are already resting on her chin: "Don't worry, this is brand new, I haven't used it yet."

Ran Jin didn't speak again.

Chi Yu gently patted the powder puff on her face. It looked like the color number was right. Ran Jin's delicate skin appeared to be broken under the light of the dressing room.

The distance between the two was too close, and Ran Jin kept turning his eyes to other places.

When the eyes are turned, the face is easy to follow without realizing it.

Raise her chin when she is too late: "Don't move."

"Hmm..." Ran Jin straightened his back and sighed inwardly.

When this tone sank, Chi Yu realized that he had been trembling slightly, and finally restrained the tension.

Thinking of the night at the Mulan Club, Ran Jin’s tongue had the fruity aroma and tannins on his tongue when kissing, so before she came, Ran Jin had already drunk.

Although I don't know how much I drank, I knew how shallow the amount of alcohol I drank to Ranban.

Do you still need to borrow wine to be courageous to do that?

She who was strong at the time, and the one who is now obediently pressed by herself to touch up her makeup, are like two people.

And now this ban is the ban she is familiar with.

"Open your mouth."

Ran Jin didn't expect that Chi Yu would say such a thing. He turned his gaze and realized that Chi Yu was a little closer to him, staring at him with an unprecedented, very adult look.

The back that had just straightened suddenly stiffened, and Ran Jin was locked by the belated eyes.

My heart was sour, aroused an uncontrollable impulse.