106

Within six hours, the late private jet arrived at the sea area of ​​v.

Even with the endless sea, Ran Jin is familiar with it.

She has been here countless times, but never once was able to find the base of Ming Pengwu, and her mother.

In countless dreams, she was anxious because she couldn't find Su Yuezhen's trace.

Every time I dived, I searched anxiously with uncomfortable deep-sea reactions, but found nothing.

She has become accustomed to disappointment, accustomed to disappointment, and now she has once again come to the V sea area, and finally heading to the place where Su Yuezhen disappeared, still be late to take her there, making her more nervous than ever.

At this time, Zou Qing had regained consciousness, but there was not much body left.

Chi Yu is in control of the neurotoxin that can kill her at any time, and there is no need to handcuff her.

After removing Zou Qing's handcuffs, Chi Yu asked her: "There are people in this base all year round?"

Zou Qing's complexion has turned brown, and her voice is hoarse: "When..."

"But I believe you can pass unimpeded." Chi Yu gently shook the phone in his hand.

Zou Qing was already on the verge of collapse, but she could only listen to Ji Yu obediently and act for him.

This is a workstation built in the sea. It is not huge, but the yellow building is not too small to be discovered.

Ran Jin was even more puzzled when the yacht saw the triangular building.

Destiny was so tricky, she worked so hard for a long time, thinking that she had searched V sea area inch by inch, but Ju had never been able to find it.

Now being carried, she easily appeared at the entrance she had been looking for so hard.

When Zou Qing brought Chi Yu, Ran Jin and Sananbao to the workstation, the two men on duty quickly came out to greet them.

They knew Zou Qing themselves, and Zou Qing would often come to the base by himself and sometimes bring some important guests. They met Zou Qing's eyes, and Zou Qingqiang beat them to open the door.

Entering the workstation, Zou Qing unlocked a door with an iris and led them into an elevator.

The elevator sinks slowly, indicating that there is still a depth of ninety meters.

The conversation with Zou Qing in the cabin before the start of the late encounter.

"He Yi himself has never been to an undersea base, and he did not leave any evidence of crime. The other reason is that although Pengwu has grown and grown in his hands, he himself is extremely disgusting to clone human beings, let alone see what was sent from this base. I have never wanted to come. So, this man is actually quite fragile. Wasn't the base built by his father? It was his intention for the past year, so he didn't dare to come and take a look."

Chi Yu responded to her at the time and said: "This is not right. He won't come. The submarine base is your world. You should be loyal and reliable. Let him relax. You are carrying the evidence left by He Yi. Is it in an undersea base?"

At that time, Zou Qing just laughed, saying that you will know it when you arrive at the submarine base.

The elevator finally arrived, the door slowly opened, Zou Qing walked in the front, leading them through.

This long and narrow strip of "color" tone is cold and hard, and the light is so intense that it makes people's eyes shine.

The first feeling that Chi Yu steps into here is cold.