60

"Sergeant Road, have you seen enough? Do I have the answer you want on my face?"

Although I don't know why Lu Siqing stared at her, Lu Siqing's pondering eyes made Chi Yu very uncomfortable.

Lu Siqing smiled: "You just happened to be sitting in the path of my sight. I still don't think you are blocking me."

"Oh? Do you need me to help you correct your crooked eyeballs? Do you choose a screwdriver or an electric drill?"

"Oh! Why are you two starting to quarrel again!" Qi Tong noticed that something was wrong, and immediately jumped to them, "Hurry up! Wasn't the atmosphere very good just now? What's the matter, I started to pinch again without saying a few words! We now have the same goal, to find out the truth about Chi Li's death and to solve the mystery of Sister Ran. We should be friends who are in the same boat, how can we fight each other internally!"

"If we are not united! Who will investigate the case?" Qi Tong looked at Chi Yu when he said this half of the sentence, and then immediately turned to Lu Siqing, "Who solves the mystery? It can't be like this! Let's twist the rope together. Go to one place! If you want to quarrel and fight, you will scold and fight after you understand the case. I won't stop you from hitting Mars from here! Now, can you cooperate well?"

Chi Yu and Lu Siqing were cold and irritable, and stopped talking.

Qi Tong is like a broken-hearted caretaker in the zoo, trying his best to comfort the two proud peacocks for fear that they will tear into cockfighting.

At this moment, the peacock finally stopped fighting and became quiet. Qi Tong "touched" the sweat on his forehead, regretting it.

These two ancestors can't be in the same cage, otherwise they would have to be pinched.

Qi Tong just breathed a sigh of relief, and Ji Yu said, "I want to drink a caramel macchiato."

Lu Siqing: "Cup of black coffee."

Late Yu: "I want to be sweet enough to get greasy."

Lu Siqing: "I have to suffer to mention."

Qi Tong: "...Go and go, the two empress dowagers stay calm and don't worry, slaves and maids will do it here."

Okay, as long as you don't blow up the earth, what is it to serve tea and water.

Qi Tong comforted herself, as if she had done good deeds and accumulated virtue.

Qi Tong went to the kitchen, Lu Siqing took the phone and watched quietly, while Chi Yu was receiving emails.

Chi Yu found that Uncle Ke had sent her several work emails in her work mailbox, two of which were copied project progress reports, and one was a board meeting notice.

Ji Yu's chin was supported by her slender fingers.

I heard about these two projects late, but never followed up on the progress, and never copied her previous emails.

She rarely attends meetings of the board of directors.

There is nothing too strange about these two things happening alone.

If it happens at the same time...

"Late Yu." Lu Siqing suddenly asked her, "Did Ran Ban reply to your message? From today noon to now."

Seeing Lu Sicheng's questioning very seriously, Chi Yu didn't make trouble, and answered her: "I saw her in the morning, and she left from Chi's house at noon. After that, I called her, but she didn't answer it."

"Not in the company?"

"No, I just joined the company before."

Jinglu Siqing reminded him, Chi Yu glanced at the call log.