62

"Ah."

Chu Wei broke the silence at the end. She held her forehead with one hand and sneered with her eyes closed.

For her, she didn't want to digest this matter, nor did she want to think about why Zhou Yu did it, she just wanted to scold it.

"It's ridiculous." Chu Wei said, "This thing is ridiculous. This Ms. Wang is six or two years old, one round older than my mother. What's wrong with Zhou Yu? Is he crazy?"

Qi Tong hurriedly handed her a bottle of sparkling water and suppressed her anger: "Don't talk about anger, you can't be guilty of such anger, anger will only hurt your body. Avi, now we have evidence of other ways, no need What else to do in a lawsuit against him, we all have an advantage, right? Don't worry about his "problems", we have to look at it!"

Chu Wei dullly wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, took the water from Qi Tong, heard Qi Tong's comfort, and said "thank you" dumbly.

"You're welcome." Qi Tong consoled Chu Wei sincerely. Chu Wei is not only her financial master, but also the class in high school, which has a foundation of affection.

How strong Chu Wei is, Qi Tong's late Yu can see.

The stronger the self-esteem, the more distressed when you are fragile.

Chi Yu was pulling Wang Xinyi's news wholeheartedly, watching for a while, and saying, "Have you found one thing. Ran Bin, Zhou Yu and Wang Xinyi, there is a strange point in these things?"

Lu Siqing went to fish for the second bowl of noodles: "What's the strange point?"

Chi Yu: "Yes, they are very strange."

Lu Siqing: "The strange point is that they are all weird?"

Qi Tong: "... No matryoshka is forbidden."

"You watch this video." Chi Yu cast the video on the TV.

【Counting the myths of immortality in the entertainment industry...top1, Tong Yan Yongzhu, Wang Xinyi. 】

This video counts Wang Xinyi's important film and television works in the past two years, as well as major awards shows, variety shows, fashion occasions... the whole process focuses on the changes in her appearance.

From the video, it can be clearly found that in two years, when Wang Xinyi was four heads, on the contrary, she was not as good as she is now when she was six or two, and her energy when she was not looking good and working was declining.

The fine lines "exposed" under the high-definition lens of the muscles on her face can clearly perceive her age.

Amazingly, when she was acting in a movie again at the age of four or five, the whole state was called "rejuvenation".

The sagging muscles are gone, and the fine lines disappear. She is like a plump peach, full of vitality. No one can see her four or five.

When my daughter was at a fashion party, the two now took a group photo, completely like age.

Four or five-year-old Wang Xinyi acted in the movie from eight to five, and it was even more offensive when she was five.

"Do you still remember?" said Chi Yu, Qitong Chuwei. "At the school gathering we met, there were students who chatted with each other, saying that there was an actress who was getting younger and younger, Many times, she was like an eight-year-old girl. She did not know where to do medical beauty. At the time, it seemed to be Wang Xinyi. It was a little over five. It is estimated that Wang Xinyi's stereotype left to the public is actually six or two years old."