35

Ran Jian closed his eyes, lying on the recliner, tilting his head out of the chair.

Ji Yu's fingertips penetrated into her thick, smooth black hair and fiddled lightly so that the hot wind from the hair dryer could blow away the damp and cold water vapor in her long hair.

When Dr. Lin came, Ran Jin had fallen asleep comfortably under the wait of Yu Yu. She woke up for a while while helping her to take her temperature.

Doctor Lin helped her infusion. Chi Yu felt that the chair was a bit hard, and it would definitely be uncomfortable to lie there for a long time, so he leaned over to her and asked her:

"Sister Ran, shall I take you to bed?"

Ran Jin frowned slowly, and said with a weak voice, "I will go by myself."

In fact, Chi Yu wanted to pick her up, but she seemed to be more energetic when she slept for a while and was able to support herself. Dr. Lin is still watching here, and it seems too close to hold her when he meets later.

Fearing that Ranji would fall when she got up, Chi Yu stood by her and watched her actions.

Ran Jin moved safely to the bed by himself, and Dr. Lin helped her get the needle and hang the bottle.

"Second Miss, I will stay here to watch Miss Ran, go and rest." Fearing to disturb Ran's rest, Doctor Lin and Chi Yu spoke at the door.

Chi Yu faintly smiled and said: "No, I will stay here to watch. I will also change the bottle. Go and rest. I will call you if I have anything to do."

As a personal doctor, Dr. Lin had a vision, and naturally wouldn't insist on keeping it. Aunt Su came and took her to a special guest room to rest.

There are only two people left in the room: Chi Yu and Ran Jin.

Chi Yu returned to the room and took a book, and sat on the sofa next to Ran Jin.

Ran forbidden thinking that she went to sleep in her bedroom, but she didn't expect to come back again.

In the dizziness, I heard a squeezing sound, opened my eyes and saw the floor lamp illuminating the half of Bai Yingying's face.

"Xiao Yu? Why didn't you go to bed? It's very late." Ran Jin's voice was very vague, it was all air.

"I'm not sleepy. You have to change the bottle." Chi Yu leaned back in his chair, leaned more firmly, and turned the book in his hand. I don’t have time to watch it. Just now I’ll finish watching it in one breath. You can go to bed and wake up as soon as you sleep."

Chi Yu guarded by her side. Although Ran Jin had a headache and a sore throat, he did have a sense of security being guarded.

However, wearing a thick bathrobe wrapped in a quilt is really uncomfortable.

She glanced at the pajamas set aside.

Chi Yu quickly perceives her intention in her eyes.

"Want to change to pajamas?" Chi Yu buckled the book on the bedside table.

"I'll do it myself..." Ran Jin struggled from the quilt.

Chi Yu gently pressed the back of her hand on the bed: "Can the sick person lie down? I'll get it for you."

Chi Yu brought her pajamas and put them in front of her, watching her lift the quilt. One hand could not be used because of the infusion, so she could only use her left hand, which looked extremely difficult.

Chi Yu wanted to say "I'll change it for you."

She hadn't helped Ran Jin change clothes before.