97

Qi Tong walked in front, and on the way to the bedroom with Lu Siqing, he did not dare to look back.

After entering the bedroom, the surroundings became quieter, with her and Lu Siqing in the airtight space.

Qi Tong's heartbeat was too loud, for fear of being heard by Lu Siqing.

She calmed down, previewed what she wanted to do in her heart, and made up her mind to turn around.

Unexpectedly, he turned around and almost ran into Lu Siqing's arms.

Lu Sicheng was so close to her, almost next to her.

After such a collision, she almost fell, and Lu Siqing hugged her.

"What's going on, I don't want to stay away." Lu Siqing asked her suspiciously, "What are you doing with Chi Yu?"

In fact, Lu Siqing's appearance is not fierce at all, and even a little sweet when he laughs.

Precisely because of his looks, Lu Siqing, a criminal policeman, always felt that others would take her lightly, and deliberately practiced a fierce spirit.

Once replaced with a cold face full of suspicion, Qi Tong shivered for a moment.

"Late Yu? It has nothing to do with her, but I am a little scared..."

Qi Tong suddenly held Lu Siqing's hand, and Lu Siqing's gaze was brought down by her actions, and as soon as he lowered his head, Qi Tong's thin and slender hand was pulling her.

"What are you afraid of?"

"It lasted for a while, and I don’t know who it was. Every time I was stalking, I could always feel someone watching me from behind. Didn’t I squat Zou Qing that day? Suddenly a courier came and knocked on my car. Window, it said that someone sent me a courier, and there was a courier slip on it, indicating where my car parked and the license plate number. It’s so inexplicable...I’m in the car! People who are more familiar with my trajectory can send the courier give me?"

Lu Siqing frowned: "Did it be discovered by the people of Mingpeng Biology?"

Qi Tong shook his head: "Maybe not."

"How are you sure?"

"A person from Mingpeng Biology, will not send an animal's corpse to simply scare me, maybe they would have dealt with me a long time ago..."

When Qi Tong said these words, the hand holding Lu Siqing was trembling slightly.

Lu Sicheng was really frightened for her, after all, she knew how courage Qi Tong was.

In fact, he was afraid that his play would be dismantled by Lu Siqi, who was beaten by Qi Tong. He couldn't control the fear of Lu Siqi, and shook constantly.

Lu Sichen, her small face was pale, her eyes were full of fear, she couldn't help but lifted another hand that was not held by her, and gently "touched" and "touched" her head in an elder-style comforting method.

After she calmed down, she probably felt that her behavior was really too "auntie", so she put down her too kind hand and held Qi Tong back, and the two of them pulled their hands together.

"With me, don't be afraid." Lu Siqing rarely speaks so seriously, gently and attentively.

Qi Tong was inexplicably hot with this look of her.

Lu Siqian followed the frightened little rabbit, holding her back of the head, and pressing her into her arms.

"I still have leave from working overtime a few days ago to save. If you go out again, I will accompany you. I will definitely protect you, okay? Don't worry."