Four

Four

He had to go back into the city to work. For two days, he did not get the chance to see Alina. But when he got back, his brother was coming down the stairs, having just returned from his stay at a friend's mansion nearby.

"Brother!" Mal said with a grin, patting him on the shoulder. "You look.... well."

"Do you remember the girl I fucked in Novyi Zem?" he asked.

Malyen Oretsev had black hair he kept in a short buzz cut, with broad shoulders, and muscles from the illegal boxing matches he did at school in his spare time. "Well, that's quite the greeting. Yes, I remember. You wouldn't stop talking about her. You kept on rambling about how she was the one. Of course, it's not fair if I don't get a share you know."

Aleksander chuckled. "Oh, I know brother. The better to keep us from fighting over a girl."

"Exactly," said Mal, "did you find her?"

He grinned. "Not only did I find her, but she's also here."

Mal paused. "How?"

"Do you remember our groundskeeper's niece?"

Mal nodded. "Little Alina, yeah. She's coming to live with Ana Kuya because her parents died in that horrible hurricane when they were on their boat looking for dolphins."

Aleksander grinned. "It was her, brother."

Mal's eyes widened. "The girl that you fucked is Little Alina?"

He nodded. "She was a virgin. She told me herself. No one else besides me has been in her cunt."

Mal groaned. "Oh, Saints. Sweet, little innocent Alina. Well, of course, we need to make her ours."

He grinned. "The one and only."

"But you know her Aunt. She won't let us near her."

"I've a way around that."

"How?"

"I'm going to offer her a summer job," said Aleksander, "as my assistant. It will be too good for her to pass up. She'll have an internship with a fortune five hundred company on her resume before she even graduates college. From there, I'll lay the groundwork."

"What do you need me to do?"

He smirked. "Be your charming, boyish self that Ana loves. Show Alina around. Catch her with her guard down. And then---"

"We've got our very own plaything."

"Exactly," said Aleksander.

"Oh brother, I like the way your mind works. We'll have a very entertaining summer indeed."

"Not just for summer, brother," said Aleksander, "I am going to make her mine."

Mal raised an eyebrow. "Will I still get to share?"

He chuckled. "Maybe. If you're nice to her."

"Do you want me to go say hi now? I haven't seen her yet," Mal admitted.

"Yes," he said, "and I'll come with you. It's been two days since I've seen my little Kiska."

Mal chuckled. "Kitten?"

"She's very small, and she wouldn't tell me her name the last time we met. Something about waiting for the Saints to bring us together. Well, I say the Saints have brought us together."

"Praise the Saints indeed." Mal chuckled. "Come on, then."

The two of them left The Great House and they made their way to the cottage. Ana's work jeep was nowhere to be seen, which meant she was off working. But up on the second floor, Aleksander spied Alina in the window. She was writing something, and bobbing her head as she listened to music, mouthing along to the lyrics.