Eleven

Eleven

The contract was e-mailed to her midafternoon. There was a list of things for her to check off, like her limits, a page about her health which dictated she would have to get STD tests once every month with them, and then.....there was a page about children. Any children born to either Aleksander Morozova or Malyen Oretsev Morozova will be the heirs of Aleksander Morozova. Marriage will be discussed in the event of a pregnancy.

She tried not to think about it. Besides, she wouldn't get pregnant. She was certain of it.

And then, there was the part that she cared about the most. If any images, video or photographic, are released concerning Alina Starkov, Aleksander Morozova forfeits the entirety his fortune to Alina Starkov. Alina signed and dated the document. She took pictures of it with her cell phone, and then she texted one to Mal, and one to Aleksander.

Her cell phone rang shortly after. It was an unknown number, but she had no doubt who it was. "Hello?" she said.

"You ran away from me," he said.

Alina paused. "Fedyor was talking about other girls."

"Fedyor doesn't know what he's talking about," said Aleksander, "did you talk with Mal?"

Alina sighed. "Yes, and he explained everything. Including about Zoya. And the fact that you're competitive assholes."

Aleksander chuckled. "Well, I'm glad that we've got that out of the way. And the contract. I picked out a pretty butt plug for you. It's silver, with a red little heart jewel as the handle. I look forward to putting it in your bottom. And I will be expecting you to wear it in the office tomorrow, and maybe even tonight after we fuck you as part of your punishment."

Alina blushed. "You and Mal have talked a lot about my punishment." She was sitting in her room, at her desk on her computer chair. "What is it going to entail?"

"Spanking, definitely spanking," he said, "although I haven't quite decided on whether or not it will be with my hand or with a whip."

"Do you do that sort of thing?"

"Only if our partner is comfortable with it."

"I've never tried it before," Alina admitted.

"Oh, I know precious. Don't you worry. We'll try all sorts of things. You'll be well versed."

"Such as?"

"Are you hot?"

Alina bit her lip. "It's one hundred degrees out. Of course, I'm hot. I'm sweating."

There was a pause. "I want you to go to the freezer and get a single ice cube."

"What for?"

"You'll see. Don't ask questions, or I'll be forced to punish you more. One spanking for every act of defiance, Miss Starkov."

"Okay. I'm getting an ice cube. Be right back." Alina left her cell phone on her desk then she bounded down the stairs to the kitchen. She got an ice cube from the freezer. It was cold, and already dripping wet in her hands.

She frowned when she saw that the call had ended, but then she saw that Aleksander was facetiming her. Hesitantly, she answered it.

He smiled at her. "Did you get your ice cube, Alina?"

She nodded. "I did."

"Now, go to your bed with your ice cub and lay down. I want you to pull off that little skirt of yours that you wore into my office. No need to worry about your underwear, eh?"